In the end I lone me with the theme of the bomb

jconegar's profile photo   02/20/2015 8:48 p.m.

Well, I've been with the bomb for 3 months.Result: I have gone from a hem of 6.5 with Lantus to 5.6 with a bomb and above with less effort although I have to recognize that the Dexcom has also helped.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/23/2015 7:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ufff Inday I just came from a cruise and has been a disaster sincerely but not for the pump but for me, come to put me insulin and did not go down, but of course it was not for the pump but for the food, but with which IIt has cost how not to eat, and since I am not used to getting a lot of insulin, it was a mess, and calculating carbohydrates was very difficult, today I have come and it is already controlled again.The ship was dizzy the glucose ha ha ha.But the truth has been a pleasure to travel with her and it has helped me because I always had insulin and controlling with Dexcom to put me insulin.These 7 days have been bad, and to see if the doctor lets me start with the sport that is my life, although I have come with the little finger of the foot with a fissure ha ha ha, (the feasts of the night).

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/30/2015 7:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Q cannot be done excesses, ha ha ha !!!
Well, to me last year that I also left cruise, the opposite happened to me, descended after down, all day zampando, I don't tell you more than the pants that I wore on the plane to go to the ship I could not return toPut ... Towards a lot of heat that I imagine that was for that of the low levels, that we complain this summer, but 42 ° at 8:30 of the mñna as we had I did not want anyone ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/30/2015 7:38 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ha, ha, Yo at revenge !!!!But it is true that I usually make meals for sport, that is to say somewhat sporty food.And there if hot, but the excursions were to walk little.And of course if you eat then insulin is needed, ha ha.When I get caught the doctor will make me firm ha ha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/30/2015 7:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar to me also hard for me to control when I left home.Among that you do not know well the carbohydrates that the sauces have and that the rations are huge is usually a disaster.And I am also used to doing some exercise or at least walking at a good pace every day so when I do not do it, it is as if the insulin were water.You will see how now you return to your routine, you take the point to the pump.

@Gala 3 weeks ago we went from Camping and what you say, 40 degrees with a moisture of the copy and of course, all day down (to hump at night, however it was high and there was no way to go down).The truth is that he gave me a lot of anger because we did a couple of excursions and in those circumstances is that they are not enjoyed.It had to be every two with the glucose and yet it was a continuous hypoglycemia.I have always loved to travel, but if I tell you the truth since I have diabetes, it is more difficult for me to enjoy trips and give me a anger ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/30/2015 8:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.