Analysis

Juanmaroru's profile photo   01/13/2016 12:33 a.m.

Hello everyone again.I wanted to consult the following.Next Saturday my son is going to do the analyzes to know the glycosilada.I imagine that like any other analysis you should go to fast, but, if you get up with low sugar, you shouldn't eat something for it to rise?Should he endure since he gets up without eating anything until after the analysis?
As always thanks for your help.

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
01/13/2016 12:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have low glycemia, you have to eat something always even if analysis is done.If it happens to me, I drink water with a little dissolved sugar and then breakfast.

david29's profile photo
david29
01/13/2016 3:21 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

If it is only for glucosilada, as if you are having breakfast, it does not influence anything at all and if it is not to see basal glycemia or cortisol I do not inflate that it is not fasting

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/13/2016 8:19 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Nor does anything happen because the glycemia of breakfast is high if it has gone a bit to trace the hypo, then you tell the doctor and already.Any doctor knows that having the same level in blood every morning is impossible, for Hbal1 it does not influence if you have had breakfast or not, and for the prepandreThe mornings.
It is one more analysis and that's it, and if it were just to see the Hemo tell the doctor that if they cannot be done on the finger that almost all hospitals have the little machine, it may not be so accurate and there may be a minimum difference, but a puncture is saved in vein.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/13/2016 9:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Maria for Hemo has never been fasting.And even more, normally the visit coincides with the time of lunch, and on a fair occasion it was starting when the endo called it, and said: It does not quiet ends, as soon as you do we make the analytics.So I guess it won't influence much.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/13/2016 10:01 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

When I have lifted low on the day of the analytics with a couple of sugar I fix it and does not interfere at all in the analysis ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2016 1:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.