{'en': 'Khloé Kardashian expects diabetes to make his brother Rob', 'es': "Khloé Kardashian espera que la diabetes haga 'espabilar' a su hermano Rob"} Image

Khloé Kardashian expects diabetes to make his brother Rob

fer's profile photo   01/14/2016 9:42 a.m.

The young woman expects her brother to change lifestyle after knowing that she suffers diabetes.

The television Khloé Kardashian is aware that her brother Rob Kardashian is taking things very "seriously" since he met at the end of last year that he suffers from diabetes - for which he became hospitalized - and hopes that he will finally be able toenter the path of recovery leading a healthier life.

"If this makes him spab from a little and start having a healthier life, then great, I will be there for him. He is taking it seriously. Yes, we only have 13 days of the new year, but that is already very good,"He told on the television program 'Good Morning America'.

Khloé encourages his brother - who retired from public life two years ago, suffering overweight and depression - to take 2016 as a year to start again.

"He left [from the hospital] before the New Year for what I thought: 'Ok, let's forget all the past. You have found out what the problem is, let's face it with our heads high since everything happens for a reason'".

The 31 -year -old already told that she expected her brother -which lives with her at her house in Los Angeles - would recover soon and recover her routine again.

"I am always praying for Rob and supporting him. I have many hopes. We are going to make the alb return to his normal life. We all miss Rob. It is the best," he confessed to E!News.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/14/2016 9:42 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.