Can these values ​​be normal in non -diabetic person ??

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/22/2015 1:23 p.m.

Hello good morning, because now the doubt is mine, it turns out that I look on the Internet and I see many values ​​and it makes me doubt, I tell you a bit of mine, it is a fast and simple question,
2 hours and 30 minutes after breakfast is it normal for me to have a 132 hair glucose when breakfast has been only 100ml of milk and an 8 grams sugar envelope ???I believe that it is not alarming but good seeing how the debut of diabetes is and is because ................. I am not a day, but my mother as you know a lot if.(Type1)

Thanks for the advice.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/22/2015 1:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

After meals it is normal to have up to 140 .. only the analysis on an empty stomach and in a laboratory is to be trusted, because the glucometers have a 15%error.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/22/2015 4:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am already starting to scare and it is not a pamper at 17:30A capillary measurement out of curiosity and the result has been 158 is normal ????I'm already starting to scare

DiabetesForo
03/10/2015 8:49 p.m.

Get a fast and tell us tomorrow

tica's profile photo
tica
03/10/2015 10:37 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Salvador I believe that these values ​​can be normal, I once mediated glucose to my husband (non -diabetic) a couple of hours after eating and came out 130.
According to Joslin Diabetes Center ( Link one of the 3 assumptions to diagnose diabetes:

- Eye plasma glucose is greater than 126 mg/dl
- Occasional plasma glucose is equal to or greater than 200 mg/dl
- Plasma glucose is equal to or greater than 200 mg/dl during an oral glucose tolerance test.

As Tica says, measure tomorrow in aid or fell, take a coca-cola and measures when seeing what glycemia comes out.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/10/2015 11:06 p.m.

On fasting 93

DiabetesForo
03/11/2015 10:07 a.m.

They are perfectly normal values, do not worry.Non -diabetic people also have curves in their glucose.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
03/11/2015 12:31 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

If you want to be safer, dinner with hydrates (pasta or rice), or before going to sleep, take a juice or similar.A glass is enough.After 8 hours, get up.If you are above 110, you should make a check for possible type 2 (your pancreas works, but poorly).It is better to take it on time.

Mandril88's profile photo
Mandril88
04/27/2015 11:07 a.m.

Salvador, glucometers measure badly.
They can give 15 % or more error and give different in two measurements in a row. If you are 93 on an empty stomach, you have nothing.
Get an analytics a year and that's it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/28/2015 12:08 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina

DiabetesForo
04/29/2015 4:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.