The SS recommends that diabetics drive with closed eyes

ernesto's profile photo   09/25/2014 11:32 p.m.

This Monday I will go through the Valencian Association of Diabetes to see how we can publicize this text or some variant of El in Press.
If something published comes out I will say it
It is painful that according to one they give more or less or according to the doctor who touches him

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/28/2014 5:28 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

Ernesto said:
This Monday I will go through the Valencian Association of Diabetes to see how we can publicize this text or some variant of the in press.
If something published comes out I will say it
It is painful that according to one they give more or less or according to the doctor who touches him

To me, my association sends me every two months a magazine called "Diabetes" (original in the title are not precisely), the website is www.revistadiabetes.org and is published by the Spanish Society of Diabetes.I think it would be a good trampolin to give greater diffusion (improving the present that is diabetesforo.com).Here is the contact page: Link

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/28/2014 7:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They give me 100 strips a month.There are months that I have arrived very fair, as I have a descent I can not spend more.What they told me that later I would only have to prick one was more like a comment.The postpandrial, because I have not put the Dexcom thought well.
Of course, I had breakfast, ate, went to the gym and died.For the gym I took a Aquarius before, and when I punctured it I had it more or less well.Then the glycosolate, then 8.2.Now with the Dexcom I see that after meals I put me at 300 and the Aquarius hit me a peak that you don't see me.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/01/2014 7:07 a.m.

The Dexcom did not surprise me much because I already knew what was happening to me, but I have an endocrine that is very big head and said that I was missing Lantus and I said no, that the other way around, that I had enough and those climbs soTremendas were rebounds that I did not notice, so with the Dexcom I could confirm and give in the morros the endo, which is very much and very good but a head of 1st.
And now, the truth gives me a lot of peace of mind, especially when I am working that I cannot be stopping to look at me and at night, I put the alarms and I forget

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/01/2014 8:07 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Do not publish it in a diabetes magazine, we already know what happens with the strips.Publish in national circulation newspapers and do not refer only to Valencia or the SVS, but to all of Spain, because some more and others less, but we are all quite screwed with the theme strips.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/01/2014 12:13 p.m.

A very interesting topic, and also, personally interested that I have been paying for my pocket for 6 years that every day is more difficult to maintain.

Of course they do absurd things ... In fact recentdriving license, give you a disability?Let's see, if you say you can't drive, you have a problem that incapacitates you for a normal life .. Well, give me disability.

No, of course, no ... for diabetes not even if you have hypoglycemia .... Ok ... Well, give me a continuous meter and we already solve the hypoglycemia!

Ah nooo, either ... that does not cover the SS

absurd.Come on, not everything right now, well, it is worth ... country of "thieves."

Where is the money that I have quoted to the SS?
Hey ... your money we already reinvest it in you and your strips, insulins, etc ... you are a burden, and if you are not happy we would love to unsubscribe in the SS and that you did not have to quote, that we losemoney with you.

.... Very good ... and the money that my parents, my wife, my in -laws, my brother ... and that are not diabetics?where is?

is that "it is socialized" ...
Already but they don't socialize me, where is it? ...

Well, if I think, as I am a burden and do not want to cover my treatments, they unsubscribe from the SS, do not retain the 500 or 600 euros per month (when I worked, of course) and I am looking for my life (I buy myselfinsulins, strips and dexcom).
But of course ... give up my wife (who also pays private insurance), my parents, my brother, my in -laws (all with private insurance) ... and all happy who will save moneybarbarian

No, no ... we can't, if you want we discharge you.

Typical Kesugos Talk ....

Every day I am more disgusted with certain negatives to obvious and necessary things ... It repeats me that they do not pay me my dexcom, for me it is as important as insulin, they know it, but they happen.

Continuous meters will end up giving them in their noses ... All these years tried to hide them, get "wood" to the subject, they even "work" ... are they coña, right?That says a healer serves me, but ... an endocrine?

That yes ... continuous meter no ... but dogs that detect hypoglycemia, talks in hospitals (public, by the way, that I don't feel like paying with my money advertising or these events, and I have to swallow)...

Anyway, I warm up ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/01/2014 5:49 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.