Learn to program apps

fer's profile photo   09/26/2014 6:09 a.m.

Hello,

I just arrived and if you need help with Android programming I offer volunteer ... in iOS no, because I am starting and such, but perhaps it would be good to make an app that served as a ration accountant ... since it is not always possible to rememberEverything ... (at least in my case ... I remember the most normal) and since no one ever leaves home without the mobile ...

Greetings,

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
09/19/2014 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer said:
Thank you very much @banhop, if it costs, and soooo!others, it is very complicated and is not always valued!

Anyway, thank you very much for the offer!;-)

Although it is a Off-Topicazo Fer, I have always attracted the issue of informatics and programming (I have no idea).I have informed about learning to program on Android and I have seen that it was convenient to know Java, Peeeero when knowing about Java, it is said that it is convenient to know before C ++

With which yesterday I began to see C ++ I am with a PDF of Deitel called "How to program C ++" of the Pearson/Prentice Hall publishing house.What do you think?

I would like to be able to give you a hand, but since you do not expect me a year of these, hehehe (I have little time for work and he is no longer so young for these things ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/25/2014 4:25 p.m.

Hello, I am a computer engineer and start with C ++ without knowing anything of programming is to kill gunflows.

I would start with a structured and better tipado language, for example Pascal or Ada.Another option is C, even if it will not help you in terms of types ... With this you will learn the basics, functions, procedures, variables and control structures ...

From this language I would pass to Java, going from C ++.Both and the other is object -oriented.C ++ is much more complex than Java, it is clear that if you know C ++ you have half a way made or more, but it is a hard language, that the efficiency prevails ...

Anyway, take it with time ... Making an app is not just programming there is more work behind ... in the career of the objects of object -oriented program in third or fourth ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2014 4:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you very much Tica, I have been looking for some information about Ada and Pascal and it seems that Pascal is preferable.

I move in Linux, can Pascal be programmed in Linux or do the operating system no matter?

Any book or manual that you can recommend, something like "Pascal for shifts and zoquetes"?

DiabetesForo
09/25/2014 5:07 p.m.

I started with Ada, but come on Pascal, I have helped friends with other engineering who learned Pascal ... I don't know any good manual, but surely he has many online.Anyway, wait to see if someone from the ge gives some other advice ... The same is not so crazy to start with Java, although I would not ....

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2014 5:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Look this link Link
It is a programming courses platform, and here it has a Java course since 0 Q you do not need any knowledge.I am doing one of Android, there are several and they really are very good and with the Free version you have more than enough!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2014 5:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica but learn to program and I don't see it in English.I handled quite well in English, but I would still be more load.Apart from that I think I am going to learn Pascal and then if "survive" I will get with Java.

I have seen this course that I think is not going to be bad:

Link

that together with this forum:

Link

It can serve me.

Sorry fer to put this topic that has nothing to do with your application

DiabetesForo
09/25/2014 6:09 p.m.

Uff then go to the idea that programming goes hand in hand with English ... and someone tells you that languages ​​are not good ... but it is what there is!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/25/2014 6:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

This topic was created from the divided comments of: forum diabetes, the free app for Android! .

fer's profile photo
fer
09/26/2014 6:09 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have moved this discussion that began in the part of the forum diabetes app, as @tica and @joseludi said, it is an offopic, so I leave it in "general."

From here, share what you want, it seems to me an interesting topic!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/26/2014 6:16 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Tica said:
Ufff Well, go to the idea that programming goes hand in hand with English ... and someone tells you that languages ​​are not good ... but it is what there is!

No, if I mean that learning something totally unknown with technical vocabulary, if you have to listen to instructions in English and read in English, it is one more load for someone just reached the programming.I know that programming is full of words in English (which is not difficult for me, quite the opposite)

I have registered on the page that you say and I have discovered that you can lower the videos and subtitles (if you put in the same directory the videos and subtitles, the video already comes out subtitled) but still, for me it is like wanting to win a raceWith the handbrake on.I am curlying online, but I think that in the end I am going to listen to you (and if I do not find something from Java for people who know nothing to program and in Spanish), I will start with Pascal.

I will tell ;-)

DiabetesForo
09/26/2014 5:41 p.m.

Fer said:
I have moved this discussion that began in the part of the forum diabetes app, as @tica and @joseludi said, it is an offopic, so I leave it in "general."

From here, share what you want, it seems to me an interesting topic!;-)

You have done well Fer, it is not a plan to contaminate the thread :-)

DiabetesForo
09/26/2014 5:42 p.m.

I have found a course for beginners of Java, in Spanish and on YouTube.It seems that for the comments that is quite good.I just watched the first video and I liked it.

This is the address:

Link

And here comes a kind of index with direct access to the minute and second of the video in which the themes are explained:

Link

Here are all the courses created by the author (Jesús Conde):

Link

There is to learn to program Android, Tica ;-)

Let's see what you think

DiabetesForo
09/27/2014 5:12 p.m.

Thank you!But I'm looking for something more advanced haha.It is very different to start with the first language, or learn something new with the programming base ... Go telling us!

tica's profile photo
tica
09/27/2014 8:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.