Syringe size in Europe (Brussels)

fer's profile photo   01/14/2016 3:58 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I throw you a question that @ani asks me so that we can answer among all, I do not have much information and I ask you if you know what you answer, thank you very much in advance!;)

Hi Fer, I have a question and to see if you can help me, I have read that in the US, Insulin Syringas went to sale: 0.3mlx0.5 or 0.6mm and I wonder why in Europe, Bruxelles do not exist???Would you be so kind to tell me where I can supply ???I would thank you greatly, why I need them urgent !!!A big hug and very sweet !!!Because today I am more than 200 !!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/14/2016 3:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

They give me in the 0.25 x 6mm cap

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/14/2016 4:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have 2 types 0.25 x 5 mm and 0.23 x 6 mm

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/14/2016 7:54 p.m.

We do not confuse syringes with needles.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/14/2016 8:20 p.m.

I understand that they are needles because "insulin syringes ...." of 0.3 x 0.5 "

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/14/2016 9:11 p.m.

Sorry.SIGSAUER YOU ARE RIGHT.

DiabetesForo
01/15/2016 7:02 a.m.

You are right too.Will have confused by saying syringes with needles or so I understand ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/15/2016 1:14 p.m.

sigsauer said:
You are also right.Will have confused by saying syringes with needles or so I understand ..

GREETING

ani's profile photo
ani
01/16/2016 6:44 p.m.

Hello, I have not been confused, only that the "new" fail to understand that the very old treatment of diabetes was made with glass or glass syringes and needles as a 3cm nail and had to be boiled in their metal box, addingalcohol in the part that closed that box and during +/- 2m !!!And expect it to cool ....... I have used that system and I still do it after 54anos, but now "I am very modern" and use the disposables;That is why and I know that in the USA they have already been on sale: syringes with finer and shorter needles;I explain this to those who use the pump /insulin system, feel "private for science in treatment advances" ANI

ani's profile photo
ani
01/16/2016 7:05 p.m.

Ani, the syringes that my daughter uses for Lantus are 8mm, but there must be 6mm or less, because there are babies that need very small doses of diluted insulin.I am surprised that there are no in Brussels ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2016 1:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I made it boiling on a Peqieño stainless steel dish and adding a few drops of vinegar for the theme of lime.But the truth that many years ago.I am missing that it is still using today.And less with those needles that were intramusculates and insulin absorption is worse.Debut in 71.

DiabetesForo
01/17/2016 2:29 a.m.

CARLOS71 GREETINGS ANIME CONSELADA Knowing that there are people who understand what I explain, but I must clarify that I have lived it many years ago but not now, that's why I look for syringes c/shorter needles that sell them in the USA and not here in Brussels in Brussels, where do I live, if you know that Européo country can sell them online? Please let me know and thank you;) And you?How do you carry this ??I hope we continue talking to "hold us" at some difficult time !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
01/18/2016 5:07 p.m.

regina said:
ani, the syringes that my daughter uses for lantus are 8mm, but there must be 6mm or less, because there are babies that need very small doses of diluted insulin.I am surprised that there are no in Brussels ...

ani's profile photo
ani
01/18/2016 5:08 p.m.

Regina, hello, is my dear truth, they are syringes with 8mm needles (as you tell me) mine, but in the USA they already sell shorter and hurt less !!!!That is why I make this call to the diabetic community if you know what Européo Pais sells it online and I would be greatly appreciated !!!and you?how are you??A strong sweet greeting ani

ani's profile photo
ani
01/18/2016 5:14 p.m.

My daughter uses 8mm and 5mm.Those of 5 to prick where she only can not give pinches like the arm and cullet.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/18/2016 5:56 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.