Hypothyroidism and diabetes

Remegc's profile photo   01/16/2016 6:02 p.m.

Hello!As I have commented sometimes, in addition to diabetes I have hypothyroidism.I just removed my analysis and my hemoglobin is fine, but the thyrotropin is in 12, when normal is 4. Does anyone with hypothyroidism occur?Thank you

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
01/16/2016 6:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @remegc I am hypothyroid for 7 years.I tell you, you don't say if you take medication or not.In case you take it, you have to go to the endocrine to raise your dose and adjust it.A 12 TSH is not right.And if you do not take it, you must also go to the endocrine to start taking it.
Although the values ​​that give normal TSH up to 4 or 5, they have always kept me below 2, and if I am with a TSH of 1 better than better.

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
01/16/2016 8:54 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

I also have hypothyroidism for about 20 years.I would go to the doctor, the endocrine or the header.They both modify the dose when necessary and repeat analysis per month approximately.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/16/2016 10:20 p.m.

Hello, I am also a hypothyroid: -For about 12 years ago and now with diabetes the TSH gives me 0.19 and it is the first time I can lose weight and the endocrine is taking away half a pill once a week.I remember that when they detected it 12 years ago I had 10 and had gained weight 10 kilos.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/16/2016 11:28 p.m.

Hello!I am 24 years old and since the 5 with hypothyroidism, but I have never had these values.Of course I am with medication, I take 150, in two weeks the endocrine sees me

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
01/17/2016 12:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.