{'en': 'Does anyone click insulin in a not recommended place?', 'es': '¿Alguien se pincha la insulina en lugar no recomendado?'} Image

Does anyone click insulin in a not recommended place?

pochola's profile photo   02/24/2015 5:37 p.m.

Well, I'm going to fossing mine, that I have not released it, it was the plane for 3-4 people who cost me almost € 43 without a book and I will take it on Amazon, cheaper and with the book, which I don't knowIf you take the plane or the deep, what have you taken?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/27/2015 9:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala I have taken the plane, it cost me $ 40 with the book.What is it?To make soups and creams?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/27/2015 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If it must be for that.
Here in Amazón Spain, the 3-4 people plane, I have seen it for € 24 without a book and 38 with book and I have the premium for shipping.In the English Court € 42.95 without a book.Tomorrow I fad him

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/27/2015 10:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

My little child punctured me even in the elbow so if you do well and you don't have crazy glycemia, I don't see why it could be wrong.
I also read in the thread of the conversation that you talk about cholesterol.I take soy and Omega 3 lecithin in capsules and I have the cholesterol in 150 and the triglycerides below the minimum, of course apart from a very balanced diet by general rule.
Greetings to all!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/28/2015 12:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@gala, @inday, in the English Court I knew it was more expensive.With that budget you buy two pieces;) And you don't even have to go find it, change it without hesitation.I have the plane with a tray.Pasta can be made (you don't put the tray), I hallucinate, but my husband says he is more good than normal cooked.

The spaghetti break in half and put water that covers them (I made them with brick broth), and put the 8 minutes that marked the package, and perfect as well as tasty.I took them out, and without scrubbing the tupper or anything, I put (garlic, onion, carrot) I did it for a few minutes.Then I put with the vegetable chicken muslitos with white wine, salt and pepper and mushrooms 7 more minutes.I fell apart and mixed with pasta, oregano and cheese.Well, he didn't believe he had done it in Tupper.And the kitchen without touching! What I like the most!For me, more chicken than pasta, then a walk, and nothing fast.(Although you already know that I have an extensive 4 -year -old honeymoon already).A very tasty dish in 20 minutes, of which I used the 7 of the chicken to build a washing machine.Neither pending fire nor anything.For me, it is the best I have discovered lately.And I have also hooked to the pot, and I am looking forward to trying new things every day.Until an express cheese cake I have seen online, that I will adapt it with Stevia.

@nigiri Thank you for sharing your weird site, I have punctured on the elbow, and also well.The glycemia for the moment always seem correct.Regarding cholesterol I keep it with a diet, but it is true that I have an omega capsules boat at home that I always intend to take myself, but it happens to me as with the vitamins, I forget! I think I will take it withThe insulin that is the only thing I do well.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/28/2015 10:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Well, I'm delighted with Lekue's case.This weekend I have already made a temperate salad with figs and goat cheese and back cod to white wine with vegetables.All great, fast and without staining almost :-).Thanks @pochola!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/03/2015 9:50 p.m.

How good it looks !!!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/03/2015 11:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I ask me too!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/03/2015 11:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I'm very happy @inday.For that we are to teach each other, and above all to eat rich ... that we can also!
PS: What a painting that has only when reading it \: D/

pochola's profile photo
pochola
08/06/2015 9:47 p.m.

By the way girls, there is already last hemo 5.7.I have dropped from 6.2 to 5.7.If there are no secrets to break the coconut to make recipes that agree and sport.Let's see if I return to my 5.1 before, that I am convinced of power, with that tupper we will do magic.:)>-

pochola's profile photo
pochola
08/06/2015 9:49 p.m.

Congratulations on that hemo @pochola!
By the way, I have found this blog that has very good recipes for Lekue's Tupper:
cocinarpara2.com/category/estuche-vapor-lekue

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/06/2015 10:16 p.m.

Congratulations on that hem, impressive !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/07/2015 9:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much, I am happy but it can still be improved, but I take it as a background, without stress.Step by step returning to my good habits, and forgetting some bad that I had caught there.By the way @inday had seen those recipes, I have the cheese cake pointed out because it is one of the few desserts that I like.I will pass you a recipe that I have with everything Light and Estevia that is very very rich.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
08/10/2015 5:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.