New and with doubts about the Lantus

fer's profile photo   09/29/2014 9:23 a.m.

Hi, I'm new and I want to introduce myself, I am Jesus and I am from Cadiz I have some doubts I am diabetic of type 2 until last Thursday I took pills and now it started with Lantus and forgive my one Rancia I put it at nine o'clock at night but I have in the morning230 I glymia I put 12 units of Lantus how many units are necessary to go down to 120 or less and I tell you that the ATS that my header was derived was very saturated and I do not inform myself almost and until Thursday I have no appointment anothertime to ask

Japr's profile photo
Japr
09/28/2014 7:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can increase two daily units to see how you are doing, but be careful with hypoglycemia.Increase suddenly to 18 or 20 it is not advisable, unless the
Doctor prescribes it.Increase little by little and get enough measurements throughout the day.Even at dawn it would also be good.

Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2014 4:16 a.m.

This topic was created from the divided comments of: lantus .

fer's profile photo
fer
09/29/2014 9:23 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Japr, the lantus of one increases in one unit. The best is enough for you 13.
You have to lie and get up with less than 180.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2014 11:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you all, I will gradually increase to the nurse, and one more question I work in Germany and I am a month out and a month at home and I would like to know how to calculate how many days each pen will last to carry enough as I do as I do

Japr's profile photo
Japr
09/29/2014 12:49 p.m.

Each ball has 3 ml of insulins, each ml are 100 units, we go that each ball has 300 units, add what you spend a day and multiply.Agree to add what you throw for purgale and throw a little more so that you do not half stay a dose.
Also take any of rejected in case you spoil or lose the bag

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/29/2014 1:12 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much Gala

Japr's profile photo
Japr
09/29/2014 1:21 p.m.

Hello Jesus, I also Ayo de Cadiz and referring to the Lantus Ami, something similar happened to me until they gave it better to put it in the morning at 7 or 8 in the morning I control more all day even the next morning I wake up between 100 or150 But this different person will be better to tell your doctor.Greetings :)

mirian90's profile photo
mirian90
03/10/2015 3:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.