WhatsApp group ???

vandorta's profile photo   03/06/2015 7:24 p.m.

Do you know if there is any WhatsApp group of diabetics or for diabetics with bomb ???
Could one do ??:either

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/06/2015 7:24 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hahaha I don't know any.I thought it was firefighters, I had already started studying.That a little humor is never missing hahaha.I do not carry the microinfusora yet but let's notice as soon as it takes it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/06/2015 7:35 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If you make a Whatsap group, you will stop writing in the forum to write between you and the other foros we will not be able to benefit from information related to the use of these devices such as problems/solutions with the bomb that are going through you.
Come on, I think.The good thing about the forum is precisely that, which is open and that we comment between them ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/06/2015 11:58 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala you carry things as they are and it is not by ball.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/07/2015 2:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In the forum one created, and that happened, that many foros disappeared ... (truth nina?) If they are more personal questions, there are private messages ...

tica's profile photo
tica
03/07/2015 9:16 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Vandorta what can we help you?

How is the paradigm going I see?
I carry the action combo, from February 25, and I am delighted.But they have told me the possibility of moving to the paradigm I see, to be able to use it with the glucose sensor.

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
03/27/2015 9:16 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 1 des del 1992
Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

Hello dear mine ... I have not been tica that I have a very muuuy temportadita liada among my husband's doctors (it was in the doors of death this past summer and they must operate again although this time for the better), theMade that I will be grandmother in June (Weeehh) and small works at home to prepare for the baby that comes (be caregiver grandmother) and well -being of my husband ... but you already know that I am always here and any of the grouplet me know if you need me huh !!!
Remember my mail in case someone else wants to add to the group (although apologizing if it takes a bit ... sorry, sorry) ... and if any other or another want to talk to me ... petit1991@hotmail.com
I am delighted to greet you and that you know that you are always part of me ...
I take this opportunity to send kisses to my Alex de Coruña (of Cambre) with the hope that he is as well as me. I wish him ...
To all the Foros a thousand kisses and hugs and until the sight.I love you a lot.Nina45.
This photo is my husband Santi, Natalia (Group Diabetics), Carlos -Cprinp diabetic too- and I who gathered to eat little makes ... first mini game diabetologist hahaha ... Let's see yes. We can soon know all ...Muuuuuaaaaccc !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/28/2015 12:51 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Vandorta in our Whats App group there are several bomb users ... You are welcome when you want ... you just have to write to me in petit1991@hotmail.com and tell me your nick, your age, your name and you. Lugar of origin ...
I repeat that welcome to you and any other interested ...
To the rest that "I am present in my prayers" ... see you as soon as I can and stop doing "hard competition" to Fer -jajaja- being "more drunk than the leg of a Roman" hehehe.
Good night and happy dreams my dear sweets ... Ainssss ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/28/2015 1:17 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Even if they integrate into a WhatsApp group I would never leave the forum ... I've been here 6 years :)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/29/2015 7:06 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

It seems to me a wise Vandorta decision ... This is just what I ask for each new member of the group (one of the basic norms) ... My absence is due to family matters that I have already explained in previous and social messages that I will explain that I will explainAs soon as I have some time (maybe tomorrow) but not to discontent of the forum ... This is neither more nor less my own opinion (like yours) and in this regard you will write Fer about a very democratic decision, wise andPositive for everyone ... nothing is further from my intention than dividing and if it will be more compact and stronger (in fact the Whats App group is called: "Diabetes Forum") and the intention to complement and never segregate ourselves ...
You seem to me a very interesting person (at least intelligent decisions) so if you want to try you are welcome ... and I hope you do you keep your promise not to abandon the way (otherwise you would give me a disgust)... take care of compi!.Muac !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/29/2015 9:04 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

;)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/29/2015 11:09 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

The promised is debt! ... So here I am to explain ...
Let me say that I am very reluctant to explain too much about me.It is not distrust of those who write and if I don't know who reads us ... (a pedophile - I will not put photos of mi.nieta - a degenerate or even a potentially shed if it occurs to me to comment if I go on vacation) ...
The truth is that when.lei the message of Tica hurt a.poquillo ... especially because it has a lot of unfair ... now more in cold I consider that it is not personal attack and if ignorance of the situation ... so inHis honor will exception and as I had public life I will explain something more about me ... (I hope to ethics and others that you understand the situation better ...)
To do this I must make a small trace in time ...
I live in Barna (and I feel Catalan too) but I am from Galician origin (which I call "my land" without encouraging anyone and if in reference to the fact that I was educated with Galician customs).My maternal grandfather lived in Galicia -diabetico- and in.Plena Civil War he ran viver store.He did not lower the rationing cards of the dead and instead of becoming gold on the black market, that free food among those in need ... I even put from his pocket (acquiring debts that pay years later) so that thePeople did not go hungry.He used to say: "I do not want to be the richest in the cemetery but if the most beloved" and in fact neighbors and friends keep the tomb after day) the clean tomb (in addition there is weeds that cut) andWith always fresh flowers!
My diabetic brother also founded a food distribution association to those in need in Catalonia (it comes out in the press frequently).Diabetes has annoyed his heart and today holds the condition of "Honorary Founding Partner"
I try to follow the small -scale steps collaborating in altruistic work towards others and as I am retired by illness I put my free legal knowledge at the service of innocents that need help (and with the law of divorce in this country there are many) ...).His former family deny him by covering the data protection law and they have removed the provision and on top of them have denounced him for non -payment of pensions by criminal via (so that, according to them, he goes to jail) ... bad drool?Much!
Then you will see ... this and other cases occupy my little free time because I believe that a case like that of this boy (helping not to notice criminal records to an innocent is more primordial than greeting here -without encouragement ofoffend or subtract importance to your work that is much and good -... is not a question that I consider something more important than the other but of ... urgency !!!! ... I am just one and I cannotclonar) ... also that I know that in the knowledge of the disease there are people very prepared here (ethics, regina, Alea, fer ... to name a few) ... where I do more lack is the type II diabeticsThat we are less here and sincerely I hope that any of you if you think my help you need to let me know (as I have said to the group) and return to a periquete ...
I do not exercise due to illness but I put side by side with your defense lawyer to help you in all the work it supposes (mails, papers search or go to one place or another ... give ideas to your lawyer, facilitate communication since theboy is deaf -mute, etc)
I guess now you understand my absence ...
InAs for the Whats APP group ... the forum is more impersonal than the Whats App ... here there is only room for questions about diabetes and little more (although I know your desire to go further and involve you personally ...) becausePeople do not dare to give very personal explanations in public (or data) and therefore it is more limited ... (we like it or not)
I believe the group (with my husband admitted) because I saw the need of the people ("I am the Diabetico family of the family," "I do not know any more diabetic") ... in him there is not only talk ofDiabetes but of anything that comes in mind because the important thing is not our condition of patients but our quality as human beings ...
I will put an example ... one of the girls has sentimental problems ... this has nothing to do with diabetes, right? ... Well, I say yes, much ... you don't have to let off steam with your mother giving him a disgustTo the good woman and impacting her (the dislikes up the glucose -they give me hypos -) ... With us it is relieved and we advise her Yyyy above all we listen to her ... I do not doubt that here you would also do it tooBut not everyone is able to open before strangers ... here I am "Nina45" ... there I use my real name, comments my family and know me in character and habits ... essss ... different !!!(I do not say that better or worse since this is not a competition ... but different !!).It is another medium at the service of diabetes ... just that!
Can you speak for example of reduced electricity rates ... something to do with diabetes?Nothing ... or yes !!! ... because savings mean better economy for the already maltrechas of diabetics for medical expenses in sensors, needles and other needs ...
I do a job similar to yours but in little girl (I would like to know as much as you) and I dedicate myself to take care of the emotional part ... if there are people who commit suicide by depression I think that the psychic part isimportant right?All diseases get better with a positive attitude to life and I. I have not dedicated my little life (I would be short for everything I want to do) in self -appliance and if I put myself in action to help other people whoThey need help (whether diabetic or not) ... is my philosophy of life ... (wrong or not but it is mine) ... that it is not necessary that this is not critical or free attack ... I only tell how I see andI feel things ...
People are very free (and respect it) to complain (being diabetic is terrible and I still remember the anxiety attack that gave me in the curro when my 5 -year -old niece debuted) but I want to live my life with my grandfather's philosophy(I have already told you) and not think about how bad it can happen and that if I have to come, I will want it or not (just in case I take care of me) ...
The Whats APP group only wants to "take care of souls" and be an annex to you and never shade ... (Aah when I absent from here I also do it a bit of there and that's why it is as a CPRINPEP moderator who takes the controls)... This boy (CPRINPEP) is a charm and go here (if it is as if I were) ... we have created a roll "love-crunch" that has hooked to the group and causes the laughs ofAll (including ourselves and our couples hahaha) ... the one who is a great person and being intelligent and cultured is a guason ... and I sign up for a bombing hahaha and thus we create a good vibes and give "sauce" to the group (especially at the beginning that was more outdated) ...
Fer will write and give the opinion of the moderators with respect ... (fer a charm of person and I his fan number. One -after his family clear hahaha ... if you want to remove the admirer post we stretch from the hairs hahaha... it's bromaa !!).
To el.planto the possibility of a chat in the forum ... what do you think?
And if you don't fear ... yes, we don't fit in. A group ofWhats app you can always subdivide the thing according to.There is always the possibility that moderators get into the groups -Fer is in ours- they meet and cross information ... Fer will take information to this forum of conversations about diabetes that occur in Whats App (has ourapproval) ... but this will be told personally ...
To all those who are welcome (petit1991@hotmail.com) and I hope that as vandorta does not abandon the forum ...
I apologize a little that between one thing and another go liada and uixxx do not judge me very hard ...
I have not intended to disappear ... first of all because it gives me that I am not going to get rid of diabetes and in second ... because I know myself I would also have help ...
By the way, if anyone thinks that I have no strong character to defend anyone ... better than we see you angry (I have a Galician caralludo genius) but I only get angry at whoever acts in bad faith and if not ask the opposition hahaha (I was involved inPolitica - but honored- ... I will not direct a game because I am withdrawn and does not come to the case ...) all this causes me "extra" because they know me and know that I never do badly with intention and if the.Bien (always (alwaysthat does not abuse and created anyone with the right to hose myself -I have very clear my moral principles -).
Finally that my kisses to Alex are because the lovely one of his potato (and the breast too) put it to me to the phone and is very sweet (Ainssss) but I feel the same for all the diabetic children of this forum (there is nothing more tender,nor major wealth of the human being than a child) ... so give you the aforementioned in kisses and hugs to your kids too ...
I feel the long rollazo that I have released glupps ... sorry, sorry ...
I love everyone.Nina45

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/30/2015 2:31 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello all/you,

Thanks Nina45 for your comment, it is Laaaaargo, but it is worth! I take note of the suggestion of the chat for the forum, and I will lookI inform you that the Moderation team of the forum, recently we have discussed the impact of the use of other discussion or debate channels on diabetes, such as WhattsApp, Facebook, Blogs, etc ... and we want to clarify that we are not inAgainst its use, although we are worried that the dissemination of information about diabetes to other people can harm the most open way possible, either because they are registered in the forum, or, because they consult it anonymously, simply accessing the Internet.

That is why we want to remember why we create the forum as explained in the standards ( Link

fer said:
welcome to the diabetes forum for all: diabetics, parents, couples, family and friends!

The forum is a meeting space for all, a place to share information about diabetes, explain personal experiences and ask questions, all of us who are part of the forum we will try to answer them from our experience and with the greatest possible rigor.

The forum is open for all publics, which includes children, young and adults, so it is very important to express themselves properly, avoiding bad words, disqualifications, advertising, etc ...

This space is also a meeting place for diabetic associations, groups to which we give special attention, being able to dispose of the category " Diabetic associations ", to share information from the scope of the association and its members.

That said, and with the aim of helping all diabetics, we have agreed with the WhattsApp group and their administrators ( @nina45 and @cprinp), which we support their use, and that serves to continue sharing information about diabetes for other people, so the group has proposed the following standards:

nina45 said:
the first good vibes with the people of the group ... if you have to discuss something that is privately and if there is a big fight I will expel without contemplations to the rufflers ...

The second rule is that we come from the forum and with encouragement with them too.It is not the pretense of this group to replace the forum and if you complete it (in double connection it is now fer in it) ... technical and precise information there ... Here we are a group of friends with a common denominator: diabetes !!!

A last thing ... We give permission to Fer (Moderator of the Forum) so that if something interesting is spoken for the forum and beneficial to diabetes in general can use our words to convey knowledge to others ...

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
03/30/2015 4:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Nina, I'm sorry I lose my message ... that everyone does what she wants ... I'm still looking bad that as soon as someone asks about a WhatsApp group you learn after weeks missing ... but I have many problems in my lifeTo consider this minimally a problem.

tica's profile photo
tica
03/30/2015 4:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

When I can I am here, for WhatsApp .... because I have a family, I try to have children ....
How much more information will give me better!I learn from experiences!

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/30/2015 5:22 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Just add a point.
I think I have explained well: the longer free time more participation ... A minor ... less presence.
No contract forces me and it is I who sets his own priorities.
Who likes it well ... And who does not ... well you can't like everyone ... how farem !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/30/2015 10:17 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.