Hypoglycemia and how to solve them.

juani_aznarez's profile photo   10/06/2014 1:08 p.m.

Hello!My name is Juana, I am 14 years old, type 1 diabetes since the age of 11, with Acu Chek insulin bomb.
My problem is that the passage of hyperglycemia to hypoglycemia very easily, and my food is perfect, ration of carbohydrates, meat and fiber, integral bread, zero sugars, etc.I do physical activity twice a week highly controlled.I have an average of a hypoglycemia day in between so I decided that I could not continue eating alfajores, gaceosas and candies every time, so buy these glucose gels and carbohydrates for athletes, which contain 38 gr.of gel carbohydrates ... with that easy handling the hypo ... I leave them as data in case it serves them.Kisses: 3

juani_aznarez's profile photo
juani_aznarez
10/06/2014 1:08 p.m.

Juana Aznarez, diabetes tipo 1
14 años
Bombera desde Noviembre 2012
Diabetes desde los 11 años
3 años con diabetes <3

Welcome Juani_aznarez, although young, I see that you are a veteran in diabetes, about hypoglycemia, I recommend that you read this issue carefully:

hypoglycemia - Diabetes • Diabetes forum
Hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar level is one of those problems.All people suffering from diabetes suffer from hypoglycemia ...
Link

Also take a look at the category on "insulin pumps and new devices", I leave you the link here: Link insulina-y-nuevos-dispositive

fer's profile photo
fer
10/07/2014 11:26 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.