{'en': 'Tiramisu recipe', 'es': 'Receta de Tiramisú'} Image

Tiramisu recipe

neonli's profile photo   10/13/2014 6:29 p.m.

I share the recipe for this dessert.
Greetings.

Mother's Day approaches and what best gift for her if they like desserts and is diabetic or wants to take care of the line that this exquisite tiramisu.

Today's recipe will be a well -tasty diabetics tiramisu, in addition to healthy.If there is something that I do not like is that diabetics or people who do not consume sugar cannot enjoy their favorite desserts.That is why today I bring you a recipe that will mean a great solution.

Just follow the steps we indicate below and you will achieve a dietary and suitable tiramisu for diabetics as tasty as the original.Start now.

Ingredients:

400 gr of vanillas without sugar
250 gr of mascarpone
250 gr of milk cream
4 egg yolks
125 gr of Maltitol
100 ml of milk
Bitter cocoa powder
Coffee

Preparation:

Prepare coffee with 3 tablespoons of Maltitol and let it cool for a few minutes in a bowl.

In a pot mixes milk with egg yolks while weatroting over soft heat (without boiling).

Add the milk and egg mixture, beat everything with an electric blender.When the milk has been incorporated into the mixture and it has cooled, it carries over low heat and removes just before it boils.Always stirring.

Take the preparation to the blender and beat until it cools.

Once it is cold, add and incorporate the Mascarpone cheese (you can use homemade mascarpone) and the milk cream (you can also find it as a double or cream cream).Mix everything.

To assemble the presentation of the dish, you can choose whether to present it in individual portions, or in a tray and then cut portions.In any case, you must do it as follows: Place vanillas without sugar in the background and wander them with coffee, alternate with preparation forming layers and crown with powdered cocoa above.

You see, preparing a diabetic tiramisu is very simple and you will soon discover that its flavor is as good as the original recipe.Try more of these delicious desserts for diabetics such as cocoa cream and Apple Crisp, they will fascinate you.

Source: elgranchef.imujer.com

neonli's profile photo
neonli
10/13/2014 6:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.