Animal insulin can be achieved in Spain?

gatoazul's profile photo   01/24/2016 12:57 a.m.

Hello,

I would like to know if in Spain they sell insulin of animal origin, to replace it with the human.
If someone is using her or knows any particular, I would appreciate the name to go to my doctor and prescribe it.

Going to the doctor, without being referenced, would be focused on not wanting to make this change.

thank you so much

gatoazul's profile photo
gatoazul
01/24/2016 12:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think they have been eliminated for human use, because they produced cases of allergy and antibody resistance.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/24/2016 1:08 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
I think they have been eliminated for human use, because they produced cases of allergy and antibody resistance.

And various infections, I don't understand why someone wants them to change the current one for that ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/24/2016 1:54 a.m.

edited to see their interests, and manipulation, and not fall into inconsequential messages.
I leave the forum
greetings

gatoazul's profile photo
gatoazul
01/24/2016 11 a.m.

Blue cat, Hello and I hope you answer me;
I am Ani and I can tell you that those insulinI beat "the user, because I looked like a monster (during 20anos +/-) as I lived with infectious allergies and permanent Inhazon !!!Because you would like to use them today, you must consult your Dr. and I hope you are a better explanation for your compliance, tell me how it went ........ And here I am to listen to you, you know that being diabetics, I will answer you with everythingrespect and co -apprements !! ani

ani's profile photo
ani
01/24/2016 9:03 p.m.

catazul said:
edited to see their interests, and manipulation, and not fall into inconsequential messages.
I leave the forum
Greetings

Interests and manipulation? Do you usually register in forums to launch absurd accusations to everyone?

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/25/2016 12:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.