Israelis discover a clear connection between type 2 diabetes and Parkinson's Parkinson

fer's profile photo   10/22/2014 12:42 p.m.

Israeli scientists from the University of Ben Gurion found a clear relationship between type II diabetes and the propensity to develop Parkinson's disease.

For some time, doctors and neurologists have suggested that people with diabetes are more likely to develop neurodegenerative diseases than non -diabetic individuals, but could not prove their hypothesis.Now, Israeli scientists from the University of Ben Gurion in Israel in the Neguev found a clear relationship between type II diabetes and the propensity to develop Parkinson's disease.

For a three-year period, Dr. Yifat Miller and his postdoctoral student Yoav ASMON-RAZ tried to explain how type II diabetes, also known as late start diabetes, could affect the body in a way that would make it more susceptible to developinga neurodegenerative disease.

While with problems such as stroke, a heart attack, blindness and renal diseaseneurodegenerative.At present, Miller's revolutionary discovery could make sense of the deadly connection between diabetes and neurodegenerative diseases.

The key component to discover the lost link between diseases was a new observation, made by Miller and ASMON-RAZ, in relation to Parkinson's disease.

Based on his research on previous studies, Miller discovered that a hormone can cause Parkinson in patients with diabetes.

Miller first revealed the mechanism of the formation of lumps in the brain that leads to Parkinson's disease.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/22/2014 12:42 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have been looking for but it seems to me because of the description that is amiline, which I have already spoken on some occasion ...

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
10/22/2014 12:59 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.