{'en': 'Physical exercise and hyperglycemia', 'es': 'Ejercicio físico e hiperglucemia'} Image

Physical exercise and hyperglycemia

meginer's profile photo   10/25/2014 8:44 p.m.

How interesting I exercise every morning and I was always after running 1 hour in 250 to 300 and I had to correct, the glucose began normal before exercise.So a couple of days I control myself with strips every ten minutes to see at what time at the year I climb and I came to the conclusion that between 35 and 45 minutes the peak of hyperglyisemia begins that is normal in a person without diabetes is released from glycogenBut in the diabetics it has no way to return to the cell so in 40 minutes I was injected 6th from Humalog and it came well at breakfast and all day very good I also use three unn at night.It is the only way that I have been able to control that hyperglysemia and exercise.SLDS.

Castillodani's profile photo
Castillodani
09/26/2021 7:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

All you comment is because of the liberation of muscular glycogen.What I do is always do sports on an fastIt is putting a background exercise for more than 30min.
What breaks the schemes is swimming, do whatever low, if I start 140 or even 180mg/ l, with swimming I get the blood glucose to 80mg/ in 20 min or less (if I have to say that I am a good swimmer)In fact, what I do weights that rises a lot and when it is around 200mg/l I get into the pool and in a 1500metters run it lowers me to 80mg/l or less if I effort.
I have even used swimming to not put insulin after eating on occasion.But of course, each one will be different (I have swam all my life), but I agree with another DT1 in the Gym and since I told him, he does it and seems to work.
Greetings

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
09/27/2021 10 a.m.

I usually walk an hour, and it is true that it is boring, I live in a town and I entertain myself seeing the countryside, but it is very monotonous, but the advantage I have, is that sometimes my husband accompanies me, and when he is notHe always goes with Bianca my dog ​​.... I carry my stopwatch and walk ... breathe the outdooWith us ..... we are children of our parents and we have it well placed ....

reina45's profile photo
reina45
12/07/2021 9:06 p.m.

queen45 said:
I usually walk an hour, and it is true that it is boring, I live in a town and I entertain myself seeing the field, but it is very monotonous, but the advantage I have, is is, Sometimes my husband accompanies me, and when he is not always I go with Bianca my dog ​​....
That hurts queen that walking through a town is boring, because imagine swimming, always parriba and pabajo in a maximum pool of 50 m, or pedaling, which gives up or down or down you always have to pedal, what boredom, and row?Well, as you say boring.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/07/2021 9:15 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
I usually walk an hour, and it is true that it is boring, I live in a town and I entertain myself seeing the field, But it is very monotonous, but the advantage I have, is that sometimes my husband accompanies me, and when he is not always I go with Bianca my dog ​​.... I carry my stopwatch and walk ... Breathe the outdoors.... is what the doctor recommended me .... encourage all family ..... this cannot with us ..... we are children of our parents and we have it well ...>
That hurts queen that walking through a town is boring, because imagine swimming, always parriba and pabajo in a maximum pool of 50 m, or pedaling, which gives up or down or down you always have to pedal, what boredom, and row?Well, as you say boring.

😂😂😂😂
@Alberto_13
It is "God gives bread who has no teeth"
Original version of yours ....
😂😂😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/07/2021 9:29 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You are always able to tear me a smile, or to awaken my admiration when again and again you repeat the same to each new forero, know how to be and affection with which you treat those who arrive asking for help and that you never lose your nerves .... ol! ... ole !!and ole !!That @isabelbota

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/07/2021 9:52 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:

Oh Alberto, that you put me red ...

The truth is that as you said one day, I have learned a lot on the subject, apart from why it has touched me is that I am passionate about the human body (I was wrong, I studied economics and I had to have studied medicine).
And I understand very well everyone who arrives scared because I went through the same thing and everything you help me, so I like to help me when I can, it doesn't cost work.Thanks Alberto for your beautiful words.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/07/2021 10:34 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I do them first thing, and so that I do not upload the first thing I do as soon as reaching the gym is half an hour of scream series (Cardio), there I finish over the 80s and then I make strength (weights).And I finish an hour and a half of gym over 120.
So far it worked for me

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
12/09/2021 2:11 p.m.

I exercise almost every day, in the gym in the afternoon a couple of hours, about 7pm, aerobic and then weights.In this way, the weights in the weights with the previous aerobic exercise compensate.

I have a sensor and lately bomb, with what I always know how I am, when I did it before without a sensor I always had to go high to avoid hypos ...

My recommendation in cases of climb is to go with a small fast insulin reserve in the body, so that the glucose does not shoot during violent exercises, and most importantly: always carry a small bottle of sugar water (or sugar with sugar), By when you have a low to put a couple of drinks, it is sometimes difficult to control it.

For me the worst comes several hours after exercise, because the level lowers me a lot and I have to get sugar almost always.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
12/12/2021 3:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.