{'en': 'My lack of control of diabetes', 'es': 'Mi descontrol de la diabetes'} Image

My lack of control of diabetes

afrifeernandz's profile photo   01/24/2016 10:29 a.m.

My friend lost it because the sugar did not take care of when I say anything is nothing ... come on that or insulina, and I realized because the descents saw nothing at all and in the climbs it gave me pain ofuncontrollable head and very blurred vision.But with the laser it doesn't happen to me.But your quiet myopia and others have nothing to do with sugar.Do not worry and that they look at you equally that test you have to do it every year.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/01/2016 6:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mariamarquez I esq As I said there, I have had good times the truth, but for 3 years or, then, I took it quite badly, always high sugar, I did not go down, and I see how black shadows and I have read that they are symptomsof an advanced retinopathy and it is still for my appointment with the ophthalmologist and I am super shit ... They say that it is many years in those who can evolve, and I only have 5 diabetics, but and if for that bad control during those yearsHas he advanced to beast?Well .. Thank you for answering, I just hope to endure with view to the appointment, I will tell :) And if well, if someone reads this comment and has had experience with the retinopathy to see if it informs me and I can reassure myself .. because my mother of mine..

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
02/01/2016 7:01 p.m.

How much do you have ???Hey a advice, do not look for things online, I tell you what I experience since I am an example, I am a hypochondriac and every time I put symptoms of something when I am bad I show me a lot more!You will see that it is nothing and if it ends up with laser they stop it!You are very young and you have to look at diabetes as something more serious!And but if one day you want to have children, I also neglect 5 years ... and I umetI blame every day ... and since then I have put hand to work!

mariamarquez
02/01/2016 7:06 p.m.

@Mariamarquez Well look, this Wednesday I go to my head doctor, and I plan to exaggerate it a little so that I have the appointment with the ophthalmologist, since I feel they give me the appointments for within 2 months or so notHow much I will have to wait, I hope that little, but really that the days become eternal, I have been locked up at home 2 weeks or that is why, it gives me a lot of anxiety for anything, I exaggerate everything and it is something that I cannot control,That is why and I had a bad time .. From some scares that I gave myself with hypoglycemia I have controlled myself more, and these weeks much more when I read the retinopathy, so I think that I have already put the batteries with the care of taking care of myself, onlyI need to go to the doctor and hopefully it is nothing, and if it is little.Thank you very much and I encourage you too that surely that today you will take it super good!How much do you carry with the diabets?

afrifeernandz
02/01/2016 7:12 p.m.

I debut with 18 years ... my grandmother died and just a few days later I started to get bad with uncontrollable vomiting and loss of weight I did 10 years in November ... and I look at you when you have neglected yourself as youngI have gone through the acceptance phase and then go from everything and give up ... but you have to be strong ... sometimes it gives me anxiety to be doing everything so well and not see results in the glucometer but I have already gone throughThe obsession too ... now I am taking great care to put the bomb and be able to be a mother!And the truth is that since I got in this forum I am even better.You have to look for the positive things of all this.

mariamarquez
02/01/2016 7:18 p.m.

I'm sorry, I suppose yes, my thing was after the separation of my parents and an operation, I don't know if he had something to see .., right now I have encouraged something and I think I'm going to approach the gym, I hope thereDo not think and give myself an anxiety attack of mine, since I have left my house Puuuf.Thanks for responding and that, and of course to be strong!This forum is also helping me a lot and I feel less alone :) @Mariamarquez

afrifeernandz
02/01/2016 7:33 p.m.

You have to leave !!!!There's world and you have to have fun.Meet people and others !!!The gym helped me a lot.Towards Cardio with my music put and it was what helped me the most ... I fuck confidence since with diabetes I lost a lot ... I stayed alone ... and it is not fair either.So animate.Go to the gym so that I don't have anxiety what I told you the music put on the ears and enjoy

mariamarquez
02/01/2016 7:36 p.m.

@Frifeernandz, when you see your doctor, eat the anxiety, which is the first thing that has to be removed, because you are having a very bad time for no reason.
Everything is going to be fine, you'll see.
A hug.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/02/2016 12:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The truth is that yes ... now I can't sleep because I feel my strange eyes and I'm already riding movies ... and my mother has already scolded me and everything .. I need to go to the doctor and see if I have quietly andOnce, because it goes streak .. @regina

afrifeernandz
02/02/2016 12:52 a.m.

Give you some anxiolytic ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/02/2016 2:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.