Control diabetes: the most common mistakes

fer's profile photo   03/17/2015 3:17 p.m.

Whether the theory of conspiracy exists, as if it is an issue of investigating more, I think that in the end the problem is solved in the same way, by the hand of the patients themselves (all of us) and with private research, either taking advantage ofThe ideas of universities or other research centers.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/03/2015 6:07 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I also do not believe in a conspiracy idea ... if they win with us much, they would also win it with the cure and also ... the Nobel are doctors (scientific-medical if you prefer) and of course by the value of the prize and theRenowers are worth discovering the cure ...
I do not fit in my head that people dedicated in body and soul to the investigation (remember the case of Marie Curie who died for harmful exhibition in her work -core me if I am wrong-) let them die without more than so many people for interests for interestsof a few ...
I also think that administrations are interested because the Diabetics leave Cariiisimoss ...
But the things of palace go slowly and the protocols are desperate: ((((

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/04/2015 1:22 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

I have not said that it is a conspiracy, simply corruption and economic interests.Such research with a medication that is seen in the distance that can be detrimental, curiously is given the sale permit immediatebut that as it does not interest because there is the danger of healing something that is profitable, it takes and takes.

I have spoken with first level scientists in English forums and when they reach the point that they can find a real cure for diabetics they have to start juggling and go to investigate New Zealand, Russia or Argentina because neither the European Agency of the Medicine nor theFda gives them permission, or takes it a lot.

In addition, the Professor of Pharmacology at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, ​​head of the Pharmacology Service of the Vall Hebron Hospital and director of the Catalàn Institute of Pharmacology, Joan Ramon Laporte, the pharmaceutical industry, the pharmaceutical industry is evident that it is a mafia but because becauseGovernments and we let them be and do nothing to avoid it.

Here is an interview in Catalan on YouTube:

Link

I do not know if it can be subtitled or something in Spanish but the description of the video is very clear.

The author demonstrates with exhaustive data in what way the Great Farma-Industry corrupts doctors, magazines and scientific societies, patient organizations, governments and drug agencies to improve their benefits, even at the expense of the death of their "clients":All of us, patients.Why have the mediums become, after heart and cancer diseases, in the third cause of deaths in the world?A complaint of the pharmaceutical industry: overmedication, and corrupt practices of a sector that forgot the ethics to think especially about benefits

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/04/2015 8:58 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.