I still do not handle the change to Lantus

silp's profile photo   03/18/2015 2:42 p.m.

Hello again!After some hypos before the premidas the Doc lowered a dr lantus unit ... there well.The subject seems to me that they are the ratios and the night!Last night he had dinner at 1/30 and at two hours he was in 106 ... well, I give him a bit of bread with cheese (10 carbos) to sleep and dawns in 280 !!!!Breakfast (1/15) and one of correction .... Post 270 ... that is, nothing went down.

The same thing happens in the snack.Yesterday he arrived from school with 170, 1/20 snack and arrived at night with.230 ... I don't know whether to lower breakfast and sink to 1/10 and 1/15.The lantus is fine because from 3 the value did not move and not let me correct at night by hypoglycemia.The truth is that this change has me crazy.I have enormous anguish of not being able to have it in normal values ​​or within all acceptable.

At 270 in the post I applied a correction to see how it reaches lunch.If around 1/10 more correction I think it came well.They would have them telling how we are going to help me, but I'm going to go crazy, poor son.Thank you

silp's profile photo
silp
03/18/2015 2:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you put Lantus in the morning, put half a unit. Wait two days before correcting anything.
Do not get overwhelmed, that hemo will continue to be good
.Reet a little adjust dose while growing.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/19/2015 1:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.