The insulin from where do they get it ????

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/24/2016 1:39 p.m.

Hello everyone who is on the other side makes me not feel alone or like a weirdo.I have a question that the same seems nonsense but how do I not know why I ask. Where do we get the insulin that we get?I want to say how someone is human or is manufactured in the laboratory.THANK YOU.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/24/2016 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see if someone with knowledge in genetic engineering answers you. They produce it in large quantities from genetically modified bacteria with human genes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/24/2016 2:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I disbe a lot of being a genetic engineer, but in broad strokes I can tell you that they modify the DNA of the bacteria found in the yeast by introducing the human gene of insulin, therefore the bacteria manufacture human insulin.Many years ago he took out of the certificates, in the slaughterhouse they extracted their insulin and then supplied to humans.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/25/2016 12:06 a.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
I disbe a lot of being a genetic engineer, but in broad strokes I can tell you that they modify the DNA of the bacteria found in the yeast by introducing the human gene of insulin, ofThat form bacteria manufactures human insulin.Many years ago he took out of the certificates, in the slaughterhouse they extracted their insulin and then supplied to humans.

That is what I have also known, they "deceive" bacteria to produce insulin

Andresito's profile photo
Andresito
01/25/2016 8:16 p.m.

THANK YOU.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/25/2016 8:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.