Mixing coffee (torrefacto)?

Urquis's profile photo   11/02/2014 11:57 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to know if the mixture coffee (of the torrefact type, that is to say toasted with sugars) affects the glucose, or if those sugars are lost during the toast.I bought mixing coffee and brings 50% torrefact.

Thanks and greetings!

Urquis's profile photo
Urquis
11/02/2014 11:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The amount of sugar should be minimal. I don't think you notice anything.
Greetings!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2014 2:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have been with this coffee for a week, which is very good, I take 2 in the morning, and before arriving at eating time, many times I also have hypoglycemia, by Anto it must be invaluable.

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
11/02/2014 2:10 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 1 des del 1992
Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

Regarding the issue of coffee ... Maybe it can be a coincidence ... but I've been realizing that when I take an extra coffee early morning they usually give me more hypos in the middle of the morning ... still having breakfast the same thing about everyonedays ... chance?Or can the coffee reducing the glucose level?

ranty's profile photo
ranty
08/01/2015 8:28 p.m.

@ranty I had heard just the opposite, that the caffeine could raise blood glucose.The truth is that I have never noticed or up

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/02/2015 12:37 a.m.

@Inday well I speak simply of a personal appreciation ... probably wrong ... Anyway to me the coffee affects me a lot ... it makes me like the Machin maracas ... I do not know what would be of me with a drink ofThose with Cafeína Coffead hahaha but I will try to check it more exactly with some measurements ... greetingsss

ranty's profile photo
ranty
08/02/2015 8:58 p.m.

The impact is minimal but, anyway, to me this things like coffee carry "hidden" hydrates when they have always thought they do not carry ...

pike's profile photo
pike
03/15/2017 3:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.