Starting with this

Nila's profile photo   03/28/2015 1:18 a.m.

Good night.

I don't know how the process of diagnosing diabetes is going.Both my mother and my grandmother have been, type 2.

Recently in some routine analyzes, glucose came out in approximately 150. Days later they repeated an analytical, I had it a little lower, in 136, the glycosity in 6.5.

I am doing controls to see how it goes in different times.I have to take one of the measures and I suppose that next week I will have an appointment with my doctor and my nurse.

I have always been a person who throws sedentary rather, I have a hard time pulling me.Anyway, today I try every day to do some sport.I have not noticed any typical symptom of diabetes, I have simply been feeling very tired, with headaches, it had been like that, but a year ago the values ​​although limits and others were not diagnosis and thought it would be more for theWork stress, because I had just left exhausted and without strength to study in the afternoon.

I have not been treated for a few days, I still suppose that in a few days they will tell me what happens, because they still did not know if it would be type 1 or 2.

Anyway, there is no other than living with this ... I thought it would take it worse, but the truth is that already, improving the diet I have also noticed improvement in fatigue and I have no headaches, I have always beenVery sweet, but right now I do not know if it has been a reaction, that the body does not ask me for anything, I have removed food from my diet to see if so far I can control the levels.

I have a question, because I am very surprised that when I take glucose values ​​with a glucometer at home, at certain times I have the highest peaks despite having exercised.That is, two hours after the main food at noon, I have a value of 120, however, at night, in both analysis that I have done, both before, after eating, the values ​​are in 143 and 140 respectively.And for example, before eating at noon, I was in 90. I know it has to do with what you eat, with the activity you have, I usually do it after noon, except today that I have done byThe afternoon and has left me in 140, in the morning I did a job sitting and instead I was at 90 when I took it.Is it possible that at certain times my body makes it like this?How can these values ​​be reduced more if I rely on diet and exercise exclusively for the moment, without treatment?

I have also left the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, they have told me that regulating glucose levels and with food and exercise, get them down.They have given me a period of three months to do it, but they will have to put me too.Can it be that lowering glucose levels?

Thanks for reading me, that I have rolled a lot.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/28/2015 1:18 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

You will have a medical monitoring and see how you evolve if you lose weight ... you will put treatment if the glucosilada goes from 6.5 ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2015 8:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The truth is that weight as such I do not need to lose, I am thin.Today I have gone to talk to my nurse and he told me that they have requested some proof.I have to go this week to do some analyzes, he told me that results will be given to me approximately in a month and that they will watch me at the moment not to put myself treatment to see if with diet and exercise I can be without medication for the maximum timepossible.

Thanks for your answer.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/28/2015 9:54 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

You can control it without major problems. The biggest problem of type2 is not having diagnostic in time, but it is not your case.
Cheer up!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/29/2015 11:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you.They have told me that it is MODY type diabetes.They are going to do more studies, they have started with a test to know if it is immune.I will also go to the endocrine to send me other studies.I had never heard this type of diabetes and within the MODY there are several types too.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/31/2015 3:47 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hi @nila,

Here I leave you a few threads that you will be interested in reading, I hope they help you.

Diabetes Modly - Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
Modly diabetes is a rare type of diabetes, only 1% of diabetics are of this type, so it is common for people diagnosed ...
Link
MODY 3 - Experiences with Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
Hello everyone!
Link
Hello.New.Diabetics Modly.- Hello, I'm new and I want ...
It seemed an I, however, it is a mody, with modification in chromosome 6. The treatment is the same: insulin, sport and food.In our ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/01/2015 11:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you so much!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/01/2015 2:06 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.