We continue in Cambre

nina45's profile photo   11/12/2014 5:35 p.m.

Good night.I have news about the little Alex de Cambre (Coruña) ... You already know the diabetic child who cannot go to school because a health personnel who take care of the minor in the school schedule are missing (as his doctors advise).
Well ... in addition to multiple debates in the Galician Parliament and with the help of the PSG and or block they want to take the issue to the press and the European Parliament.
Tomorrow participate in a debate in the SER chain from 12 to 14 hours.
I will continue to inform you shortly because Alex's Pope will pass me documentation ...
I hope that they can inform us personally (understand that they are very linked and pressured everywhere).
As always to make mine the common feeling of the forum and wish them a lot of strength, encouragement and luck.And a suoer-mega-ultra hug the little one of the family (and his potatoes and sister who defend him so much).
To all Galaico-Catalanes and sweet dreams.Nina45

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/12/2014 5:35 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Hello everyone as Nina45 says, things go more or less like that, but I have to correct something, that if God wants and there is no one to prevent the debate will not be until Sunday at twelve in the morning until the twoIn the afternoon, the debate is open to everyone who wants to participate, with questions or giving each one their opinion or their experience, tomorrow we will pass you the phone number, also, tomorrow, the weight in the Galician Parliament will take some questionsTo the Xunta on the problem, it will not be seen on TV, but if online, it will be from 10 in the morning and the link is Wep Parliament of Galicia Dia 13 section 5 Question 3. Also the BNG will make a wheel ofPress from 10 h, well this is what we have record, we do not know if something else is done on other sides, in all ways, we have to thank, all the support we have encountered and that each oneOf these, they do it with the tools they have, and that they believe that these situations have to be above all the others and if one wants things they can change ... and they have to change .... just say thanksAnd that the battle is not yet earned, we still have a good piece ........ Happy day and better night.

alex's profile photo
alex
11/12/2014 6:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do not miss the mafalda poster ... puts: "The important thing is not diabetes, it is the PP and those have no cure" -Well more or less than quote by memory .... - hahahaha

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/13/2014 11:47 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.