Banana sponge cake and sugar chocolate

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   11/13/2014 1:23 p.m.

Hello!:)

Today I bring you a recipe that I made yesterday, and that was delicious!A integral cake of ripe bananas and chocolate, without sugar.Watch the cho that you will eat that day huh;)

INGREDIENTS: (Give for about 6-8 people, depending on how eatery they are)

125gr of butter at room temperature (if it is in better ointment, soft)
25gr of grain stevia, powder
2 eggs at room temperature
200g of maturitos bananas
200g of whole wheat or corn flour (I have used corn)
25g of cocoa powder without sugar (for those who have asked me, there is one of the brand value that comes in a metallic boat and that goes from pearls for these things, in addition to that it is very rich).
5G (a pinchite) yeast (or promoter)
75g chocolate without chopped sugar
Steps to follow:

1. Before starting, see the oven at 180º, so that you are ready when you finish.

2. In a bowl, mix the butter with the stevia until a homogeneous cream is.

3. Add an egg, mix well, and then add the next and mix everything.

4. Crush the bananas with the Thermomix, the blender or whatever you have more by hand to mix better with the rest of the ingredients.If they are very mature, the crushes may not be needed.

5. Add the bananas, flour, cocoa powder, chopped chocolate and yeast to the dough we had done before with butter, eggs and sweetener.Remove everything well, carefully, using some Barillas.

6. Spread some butter in the mold that you are going to use so that the cake does not stick, and add the dough.

7. Met it in the oven to 180º, and wait for a little while: it took me about 45min and is super juicy inside and crispy on the outside, if you leave it more time it will be drier, that is already based on your oven andYour palate.When in doubt, claw a stick when you think you are ready, and if it comes out clean, you can already withdraw it.

If you are interested, here you have the entire post with photos of the whole process, you will see what it looks like!:)
Link

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
11/13/2014 1:23 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

And why don't you put sugar? ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/13/2014 3:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I say that, with sugar it is another unit of insulin what you will have to put on.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/13/2014 6:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.