Is it true that diabetics have more possibilities to have stroke?

afrifeernandz's profile photo   01/25/2016 7:36 p.m.

I felt dizzy and had the sugar well and scared something, I know that I am young but everything can happen, I am 17 years old, I looked and read about the spills, that the diabetics are more likely to have one.Is this true, and why?It is something that I run inside

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
01/25/2016 7:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Frifeernandz seems to me that you will have the spill but of the coconut meals that you have, this with all the respects ;;)
Do not become obsessions girl !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/25/2016 8:35 p.m.

Well, if I really do not contradict you .. I am in an era of my life that I do it is to eat the coconut :( @sigsauer

afrifeernandz
01/25/2016 8:58 p.m.

Encourage @Afrifeernandz!Sometimes it is impossible not to think of futures and complications, but it is not useful or productive.When my daughter debuted I investigated and read enough about possible complications.It is necessary to know them and know how to prevent them, avoid them, minimize them, delay them.But soon I realized that deepening too much in that knowledge made me harm and it was not a productive knowledge.So I decided not to read more or speculate on the topic "complications" and concentrate all the effort to dominate the treatment well, update it, expand it, be up to date with advances, try new things if they look good, exchange advice with other peoplewith the same problem and the same concerns.It is much better like this, to learn to optimally control your diabetes and to stay animically strong.A hug>: d <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/25/2016 9:46 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@afrifeernandz, you may have too much anxiety and that will not help you anything.Tell him with your doctor, a soft treatment can help you a lot.
Anxiety must be treated and stop it soon, which makes you exaggerate everything bad and your life transports you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/25/2016 11:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Ainhoa ​​Hello !!Yes, the truth is very bad to read so many things .. better to live and that's it, control it as well as possible and that, what I am doing and see if I stop eating my coconut.Greetings :)

afrifeernandz
01/27/2016 10:05 p.m.

@Regina Yes, I have enough anxiety lately .. I am all day locked up at home for personal reasons and the only thing I do is eat the pot, I am getting to a psychologist and I hope this will improve because if I do not die of the disgust..jajaj, I hope it helps me and tried to control this topic, greetings!

afrifeernandz
01/27/2016 10:07 p.m.

Faster than psychological treatment is medical treatment.Soft anxiolytic will quickly control anxiety.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/27/2016 11:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.