New from Asturias

neotic82's profile photo   11/28/2014 1:20 p.m.

Good morning!

Well nothing, which 3 weeks ago I began to see blurry from afar and after the consequent analyticalto the idea of ​​having diabetes (I'm still low, and the more I read on the Internet worse).

Quickly leave the sugars, (juices, soft drinks, pastries, etc ...) I imagine that mine is type II since I am quite obese.For a week I am on a diet to lose weight. My current weight is 120kg, I hope to lower as quickly as possible.

Since my wife's guy is also a diabic, I have a machine and I have been controlling the levels for three weeks, in principle the only one that is usually high is that of fasting, which ranges between 120-150, but postprandials in principle give values ​​give valuesnormal.I have not exceeded 200 at any time.

I am with a diet of 1750 calories and the truth is that I am cavizbajo ... but well, I hope that from here you can help me :)

Greetings to all

neotic82's profile photo
neotic82
11/28/2014 1:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Encouragement, surely losing weight, it will be enough to have good values, and the diet will do well for everything.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2014 6:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello and welcome.
With those measurements safely that you are diabetic.With that diet that you have placed and exercise, in addition to oral medication, you can possibly keep it controlled a long time.Do not overwhelm, you'll see how you assimilate it and you will take it well.
All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/01/2014 10:21 a.m.

Regina and Miguel Thank you!I carry the best I can, they just given me the metformin .. to see how such ...

all the best

neotic82's profile photo
neotic82
12/02/2014 11:47 a.m.

Hi Guapeton and Half Country (alive. In Barna but I am Galician).My case is similar to yours.Metformin will help you lose weight ... I have already lost 27 kilos.I am also type II.Anything you need warns.BICOSS

nina45's profile photo
nina45
12/17/2014 8:10 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.