Maura Rivera suffers gestational diabetes during her pregnancy

fer's profile photo   01/07/2015 10:08 a.m.

Maura Rivera (@MAURIVERA27) is happy waiting for her second daughter with footballer Mark González.Moreover, when they found out that it would be a girl.However, in the absence of three months for birth everything was perfect, until in recent weeks he was detected gestational diabetes, which is already being controlled.

"I was detected gestational diabetes, so I started this week with full diet recommended by a nutritionist. I have to leave all sweets, chocolates, cakes, everything I like, especially in pregnancies that I eat fed up," said MauraLun, regarding the disease.

In turn, he said that he is happy with the waiting of the baby and that in "the last ultrasound in 5D my daughter looked very clear and my daughter looks a lot like me. Mark will not like it because she gets envious,He wants everyone to look like him. "

fer's profile photo
fer
01/07/2015 10:08 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.