Reaction to primpest

Ainhoa's profile photo   01/29/2016 2:31 a.m.

This happened to my daughter.We are in the emergency room.It seems to me a pass. Ocu.org/salud/medicaments/alerta/aemps-alerta-prrimopern

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/29/2016 2:31 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

What happened to your daughter and how is it?

Carmen67's profile photo
Carmen67
01/29/2016 8:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Carmen67, they prescribed primpea because it was nauseous and after taking it two days has had a reaction to the medication that is called pyramidal syndrome.He got fatal, started with tachycardia and difficulty breathing and then contracting the muscles of the neck and mandibula, a tremendous rigidity and with a lot of pain, very bad.As soon as they get to the emergency room, when they asked me if I had taken some medication and told them primpent, they knew that this reaction was and put a kind of antidote.The crisis immediately sent.Now it is better, but tired, it is under observation.I put it here so you are very careful with this medicine, especially in children.When I have a while and I can digest things better I will study the way to complain because it continues to recipe and dispense this medication, knowing that it presents these adverse reactions and that there are safe altetnatives.If you look at hospitals, they no longer use it, they manage OndanStron instead

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/29/2016 9:38 a.m.

DT 3

I encourage both for the little and for you Aihona.I hope it's already well and have eaten well.
It is incredible that these things happen today.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/29/2016 2:35 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Surely prompt recovery: x

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/29/2016 2:56 p.m.

PFF What a scare @ainhoa, we will change it for the Ondansestrom.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2016 3:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Ainhoa ​​I hope you are already better, she for what happened to her and you for the scare.Encourage and thanks for the information

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/29/2016 4:14 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Ainhoa ​​I'm glad that your daughter is better. It makes mesestambien prescribed me primpea, but I didn't get it.

Carmen67's profile photo
Carmen67
01/29/2016 7:25 p.m.

Thanks to all compis.It is much better, although with all the muscles, especially jaw and neck, sore, I already tell you that the reaction was somewhat impressive, be very careful especially if they give it to you.By the way, the medication-antidote that counteracts extrapyramidal syndrome This fucked that produces the primperan is called Akiton, it must be medication for Parkinson's.It was putting the Akiton and the whole musculature relaxed, the relief was immediate.Mia poor.He told me that it has been the most painful sensation he has ever experienced.Thanks forum for the company and the sincere concern.>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/29/2016 9 p.m.

DT 3

It was bad luck .., now they both relax.A hug.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2016 9:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.