Insulin problems

belefe74's profile photo   02/04/2015 10:53 p.m.

Hello!!
It turns out that last week I got up one day in the morning and a rather important urticaria had left in the abdomen area, they punctured me to take it off and after two days it began to go out to my legs, to climb from the waist upwards, that if it was something I had eaten, etc., etc.Just in case the entire pump team changed including the insulin road, the doctor already prescribed me cortisone, even with that after two days I already had the whole body, the eyes of the face, in short all full, I returned toChanging the pump equipment but this time I put the pen insulin, with the surprise that the next day, I had half of the urticaria, and now I only have a couple of granite groups.
I have thought if the laboratory has been able to change something in the components of insulin, but I do not know how to find out, now I am waiting for the allergologist to see me as if it were me that I have become intolerant to something I carry.
Well I don't roll up anymore, it was for you to know that things can happen like that, that it had never occurred to me.
A kiss to all.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
02/04/2015 10:53 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

It can be allergy to dressing ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/05/2015 12:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To me many years ago that does not happen to me, but the endocrine has had to change several times of insulin brands because it also happened to me to be using them, although it did not make me as much reaction as to you.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/05/2015 3:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Now I don't know what to think because today I have gotten up again.
Let's see when they call me for the allergolo.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
02/05/2015 11:01 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Let's see if it's something you eat and it's not insulin ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/06/2015 11:16 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
to see if it is something you eat and it is not insulin ...
>

I started three years ago and I was crazy to know why some huge ranches came out on legs, arms, ... with which I suspected that it could be insulin, but in doubt I planted myself in the allergolo and they tested me and it turned outBeing that I did not have an allergy so to speak but a high sensitivity to the skin of the apple, kiwi and peach, as the food took me to work sometimes took this fruit and it is seen that when remains were for example of the kiwi that releasesPigs because I touched them and then where I played, they came out of ranches.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/06/2015 12:42 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

I don't want to discourage you, but it can be an idiopathic hives ... shit.The Antoinmune system becomes crazy and you have an allergy to anything in particular ... I have had two episodes, the first one lasts for a year, the second 2. It triggers these episodes a strong emotion, the anti -inflammatories accentuated me, such as ibuprofen.There are food that increases histamine, such as cheese.

During these episodes it was to take an ibuprofen and swell my face, lips, ... One day I stop having hunches and now I can take NSAIDs and it causes me absolutely anything.They say that it does not usually last more than a year and that it lasts more than 5 is practically impossible.Of course at any time it can appear again .... I took 4 years with nothing and touched wood.

It has a very bad time, just at that time I tried to grant me the disability of 33% and arrived with a strong sprout, swollen face, full of red ranches and gave me more points by the hives than by diabetes.Even so, I stay at 15%...

tica's profile photo
tica
02/08/2015 7:34 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Quiet, I do not discourage your more than the dermatologist who told me that seeing that it was immune, (because I also have vitiligo) because I lasted 6 weeks that I was chronic.
I have an appointment with the allergologist on 24, hopefully they clarify something because as you say shit, I have it in my hands than in the legs that in the face .......
After the lottery does not touch me but the rest ... everything.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
02/12/2015 5:35 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

In the end the matter seems to be resolved, after the allergolo told me that I had no remedy, I gave me antistaminic and everything remained the same, going twice to emergency because it seemed the lion king, and na die gave me a solution, I have gone to a consultationprivate and it turns out that it is allergy to a fungus of moisture or something (Aspergillus).
I am very outrageous that having doctors in social security that charge a salary that we all pay, that we have to pay more because some of them do not want to work, after all they choose what they want to be, right?X (

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
03/24/2015 11:35 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

There is nothing worse than having to deal with someone who does not want to do their job, or who does it, the quality low in chopped and in the end, this has an impact on customers or patients, it is a matter of motivation!, And it does not matterWhether they know a lot or little, if not, if they are motivated to learn and do the job, AAAAIX!, how important is to go to work with desire !!!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
03/25/2015 3:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.