Can your hemoglobin be calculated at home?

afrifeernandz's profile photo   01/29/2016 9:22 a.m.

Hello!!First say that this forum is helping me a lot since the anxiety takes something away from me and with the view I already asked for an appointment to the ophthalmologist and I need to go, to see how.Well, I have not been to my endocrine (very badly) since once I lost my appointment and already appeared from there my mother for work things did not focus on getting another.I would have to go soon, see when they meet.When you go they give you as a figure of your hemoglobin ex: 7, 8, 6 .. And I wanted to know, if that figure could be calculated at home, since they do not calculate it or anything and out of curiosity.

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
01/29/2016 9:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At home complicated, but your head doctor with an analysis and in 10 days you have it if it is not urgent :)

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/29/2016 6:13 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

With 1 drop of blood they do it in the pharmacy or in your endocrine consultation, to which you should go ..

8- |

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/29/2016 6:15 p.m.

@Frifeernandz, look in your glucometer the average of your capillary controls, I leave you a table of the values ​​with if correspondence with hemoglobin, remember that hemoglobin is the average of the last 3 months but above all the last month counts more.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2016 9:11 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you very much for answering @sigsauer @Marcos_J_M I will approach the pharmacy or the next appointment with the endocrine!:)

afrifeernandz
01/29/2016 9:20 p.m.

Thanks for the table and the information !!For Logica Mia I think I would have it 7, but better that a doctor is measured and see if I succeed!@Gala :))

afrifeernandz
01/29/2016 9:22 p.m.

If you become less 6 controls a day, it will be very approximate with the glycometer average, as Gala tells you. Which in pharmacy is more reliable, but to stay calm, okay
If you are in7, you go very well

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/30/2016 12:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In pharmacy they measure glycosilada?I thought that hemoglobin that mediated was normal, they look at you before donating blood..

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/30/2016 12:20 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Hello
You can make an analysis at home with the Bayer A1C Now Selfcheck Kit that you can buy online in the USA.
The price is expensive and varies according to the amount of test that the presentation you buy, there are 2 tests, 10 test and 20 test.
The best option to go to the pharmacy or make a complete analytical if you have not done any to give it to your head doctor.
greetings.

Free1965's profile photo
Free1965
02/23/2016 8:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.