Help and understanding

J_Carlos_Prieto's profile photo   03/03/2015 7:02 a.m.

very good day.

Before I started to introduce myself to you, my name is Juan Carlos I am 20 years old and I am insulin -dependent for not more than 1 year and a half.

I have some problems here and before the null help of acquaintances or sources of trust I have given the value and the desire to enter the forum asking for help.I really have the idea of ​​mind, my health is really bad but I fear that it gets worse.

Lack of interest and attention.
My illness is not really obvious but my ignorance about it, I am uncontrolled tremendously insulin gas (sweet soft drinks without thinking), now my body reports some problems (really woke up from my apathy) kidneys, skin, hyperglycemia, thirst, urine.etc.

What about my skin?
More than a month ago my skin, more exactly my little finger eats with a peeling that seemed normal, now then has half of my finger not healthy and burns ... Do I want to know, what do I do?

I need your information and advice.As I said previously "my disease is really not the DM1, my ignorance is "

Really strange anxiety, I was always calm but now I am a neurotic it seems that I look for "drugs."

J_Carlos_Prieto's profile photo
J_Carlos_Prieto
03/03/2015 7:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Q see you put a good treatment that controls you.And that they see your finger.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2015 12:45 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To diabetics we tend to sicatrize much more all the wounds look well that finger.Good control is lived perfectly little by little and a lot of patience :) greetings

mirian90's profile photo
mirian90
03/10/2015 4:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.