Community Diabetes Initiative organizes fun and free classes about diabetes

fer's profile photo   05/21/2015 12:09 p.m.

Controlling diabetes is a complex issue, but that every patient can do if it is under medical observation and makes small changes in their life.The Community Organization Diabetes Initiative wantsthrough fun and free classes.

The next Thursday, May 28 will be the first in 1201 Rundberg LN., In Austin (TX 78753), starting at 9am.and ending at 10:30 am.

They will also have a day on Friday, June 5 in 7500 Blessing Ave., in Austin (TX 78752), at the same time.

Those who attend will be able to win H-E-B gift cards and memberships to YMCA.

To register, call Cresia Alvarado at (512) 496-3860.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/21/2015 12:09 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Parent that Thursday cannot "approach" Austin, that if not ...

Jokes apart, thank you very much Fer for always being there, infomming with news that although you think we are not interested because we do not answer you, it is not so, at least I read you everything you write

Thank you so much :-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/21/2015 9:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you all!, Especially those who like you @joseludi you participate!;-)

Diabetics there are throughout the world, and the conditions according to the country where they are very different, it is incredible how in some places the control and accompaniment is very good, while in others, a minimum follow -up is barely made, andIgnorance about diabetes is overwhelming.

I hope the forum serves everyone, but especially those who have worse conditions, that they find a place to share and find information.

Anyway, I've put on serious, hahaha ... I also caught something far Austin, but hey, you never know, that on one of these trips I will pass by!: P.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/22/2015 10:52 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.