Zrii (Amalaki)

qsegarra's profile photo   05/28/2015 4:50 a.m.

Hello, I am a father of a young 16 -year -old diabetics who debuted 3 years ago.The truth is that I do not believe in priests or miraculous products but for some months they are bombing me with information about this product that is marketed through Network Marketing and that is called Zrii, someone could inform me if it can be of some kind of helpFor my son?

qsegarra's profile photo
qsegarra
05/28/2015 4:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @qsegarra, I have looked for information from Zrii and I have found this website (www.zrii.com/es-us/info/home), with a quick look, they sell a "lifestyle", a book and coffee ...

With the year that I have been in the forum, I have not seen a single of these supposed priests, which really works.

What type of diabetes does your son have? I suppose what type 1?

fer's profile photo
fer
05/28/2015 11 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I am with fer!Help your child assimilate diabetes and forget miracles to cure it!
I am a fucking diabetic for being, but I have a happy I have assimilated it and I am aware that I have to incorporate it into my day is a part of it and K see.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/28/2015 12:25 p.m.

Hi @qsegarra, studies have been done on the regulation of the level of sugar in the blood using amalaki mainly in patients with type 2 diabetes, I share one of the multiple studies that exist:
Link

I hope it is useful.
Greetings.

Luis_Cordon's profile photo
Luis_Cordon
02/08/2016 6:35 p.m.

Hello!

Regarding the product mentioned by Zrii Amalaki;Obviously it is a marketing network company to which I belong.This product is formulated and endorsed by an endocrinologist doctor named Deepak Chopra, very recognized worldwide for being a great exponent of India's medicine called Ayurveda.

The product is not going to cure the disease, it is Ciero.What the product really does is help you improve your health by controlling your blood sugar levels and disease -related symptoms.

About the botanists that make up the product and that you can investigate for the issue related to diabetes are: Warm, ginger, amalaki, tulsi, Haritaki mainly.

We are in Colombia working with diabetic groups which consume the product and have great benefits.Any questions I stay attentive.My cell in Colombia: +57 319 20 38 34 In case you want me to share the scientific evidence of its components or testimonies.

Greetings!

qsegarra said:
Hello, I am the father of a young 16 -year -old diabetics who debuted 3 years ago.The truth is that I do not believe in priests or miraculous products but for some months they are bombing me with information about this product that is marketed through Network Marketing and that is called Zrii, someone could inform me if it can be of some kind of helpFor my son?

Mao M. Spencer's profile photo
Mao M. Spencer
02/01/2017 5:41 p.m.

Hello fer.

If it is a marketing network like many in the market.The product is not miraculous, it does not cure all diseases, it is not magical or anything like that.

What the product does is help improve people's health along with their good eating and life habits.If you are from the health area, you can consult in Pubmed on its components and you will see that it has a scientific basis.

As in every group there are those called "sects";There are in soccer teams, political matches, religions, gyms, etc;So I dare not judge the institutions, even if you do not agree with these people with their procedure.

Greetings!

fer said:
hi @qsegarra, I have looked for information from Zrii and I have found this website (www.zrii.com/es-us/info/home), at a quick look, they sellA "lifestyle", a book and coffee ... mmmm ... I do not know what other foreros will seem to you, but for me it is or a sect, or a scam, or a miraculous product more than those who seek to getmoney.

With the year that I have been in the forum, I have not seen a single of these supposed priests, which really works.

What type of diabetes does your child have? I suppose what type 1?

Mao M. Spencer's profile photo
Mao M. Spencer
02/01/2017 5:45 p.m.

Timo, flee from these fables.
Follow the recommendations of your endocrine and do not fall into these mafias.There are no miraculous priests and the healthy lifestyle you can do without having to buy placebo.

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
02/02/2017 8:38 a.m.

I agree with @"Rafaza" Ayurveda is another of so many scams, it is based on the fact that it is "traditional" in a region but not on solid evidence.When an "alternative medicine" shows that it works is called "medicine."Not to mention the "system" of sale and distribution of the product, which is like little suspicious.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
02/02/2017 3:22 p.m.

"Improve your health by controlling your blood sugar levels and disease -related symptoms"

Symptoms?!?!?!I had symptoms of diabetes almost 20 years ago, when they diagnosed me.

It is indeed a sacks.In general, if you receive information in a bombardment plan of something that you have not requested or searched, at 99,9999% of the occasions is a fake, thymus or whatever you want to call it.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
02/08/2017 8:14 p.m.

mao M. Spencer said:
Hello fer.

What the product does is help improve people's health along with their good eating and life habits....

For people who live in Mediterranean countries that have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, legumes, low fat, olive oil and we usually exercise, all this therapies that believe they have found the remedy against diabetes do not give us anything andThey seem to us a scam because they sell us our lifestyle, basically.

I understand that in countries with junk foods that need to learn to eat, they sell the eyelashes and more if they tell them to "cure them", added to the ignorance of people and the lack of health media as educators.

They will convince me the day that my beta cells produce insulin again and stop having an autoimmune disease that destroys them again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2017 11:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Heal now.Investigation.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
08/03/2017 1:12 a.m.

I copy the issue that summarizes what I think about miraculous products, etc ...

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
08/03/2017 9:05 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I do not believe that there are miraculous priests although I have seen that there is any study on certain spices that improve insulin sensitivity such as cinnamon.I don't think you notice too much but for those who like to cinnamon food because it is fine.

Hopefully they will find a cure soon.Recently I read a news of a rats experience in which they managed to recover the beta cells from the Alfa (which are the ones that produce the glucagon).It was of a newspaper and did not give many technical details but more or less did the following: they took rats and simulated a type I diabetes destroying beta cells (with a virus).They were injected with a substance (I don't remember the name) and it seems that the body itself turned some alpha cells into beta and rats ceased to be diabetic.If the body is able to transform one into each other, it could be a beginning to find a cure.Keep in mind that these rats did not have an autoimmune problem like the DM1, the same in a DM1 the body also destroys the new ones even if they were able to transform.But well it is another advance to understand the problem and find a cure.If someone is interested in looking for a bit online, surely the news is reached, I read it recently but I don't remember the newspaper.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/03/2017 2:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I also contribute the treatment for those who sell miraculous reversal: "Diabetes has the same cure, as well as the intellectual coefficient of the one who sells it. Those links or products that publish send it to them and recommend it to their families and friends, whichSurely they will have the necessary understanding with this kind of tarado person.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/03/2017 6:47 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.