Watch that warns of glucose levels?

joanna's profile photo   05/31/2015 12:24 a.m.

Hello, I am interested in knowing if there is a clock that warns you the blood levels especially for young children I have seen some in movies or series will it be that in real life can be achieved?I have a 2 -year -old diabetic girl and I would love to be a little quieter knowing that this clock would whist

joanna's profile photo
joanna
05/31/2015 12:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @joanna, the closest thing to what you say is a continuous glucose meter, there are several models in the market, I personally use is the Dexcom, I have recently seen that they have launched a clock that can be connected with the sender, so it could be what you have seen.

Check out in the category of insulin pumps or search Dexom with the search engine here too.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/31/2015 1:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.