In search of a free freestyle

Noriega's profile photo   03/21/2015 5:40 p.m.

Very good to everyone !!I have been saving a few months to give my girlfriend a free freestyle, but now that I have the money I cannot buy on the web, they say they do not have it available for new customers.Does anyone know how I could get it?
Thank you all!

Noriega's profile photo
Noriega
03/21/2015 5:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Noriega,
I am in your own case.I contacted Abbott and left my email there.They wrote to me telling me that, as soon as they could, they would notify me to acquire it and it has been.I copy you what they have put me in his mail.I hope it helps you.

Attendance
Dear Customer,

We are pleased to announce that we can start processing orders from customers who were recorded in our online store.

During the next week, you will receive an e-mail that contains your access data to our online store.

Simply follow the instructions that will appear in that email and will be able to buy your start kit.

Due to the high demand for the free freestyle system, you will have only one week to complete your purchase from the moment you receive the e-mail with your access data.

Thank you so much,
Your free freeyle team

ABBOTT LABORATORIES S.A., CIF.A08099681., AVDA DE BURGOS, 91, 28050 - MADRID.

Telephone number: 008000 2255 232
Email: free_style_libre_service_es@abbott.com

Freestyle and related brands are commercial brands of Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc. in several countries.
Abbott Diabetes Care 2015

All the best.

A_A's profile photo
A_A
03/22/2015 5:40 p.m.

Well, to me on the 18th they told me that they still do not know when they will have.When have they told you that?

rafach's profile photo
rafach
03/22/2015 6:31 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Before you despair too much with free freestyle, I recommend that you read this thread: Link

Some people work well, but it has enough criticism ...

fer's profile photo
fer
03/22/2015 7:22 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You have to register on the web, because there is waiting list.When your turn will send you an email so you can buy it :)

By the way, I am perfect.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
03/22/2015 7:24 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

And here another thread that is open since the free is on sale, you can ask there.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
03/22/2015 7:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much to everyone for the answers !!!When I tried to register, they requested the email and told me that at the moment I cannot buy it and that they cannot tell me when I can buy it ...: ((((((

Noriega's profile photo
Noriega
03/22/2015 7:34 p.m.

Hello, rafach

rafach said:
because to me on the 18th they told me that they still do not know when they will have.When have they told you that?

He had approximately before Christmas with the subject.I gave them my email and last week they wrote to me as you can see above.I suppose it must work for "lots" or seniority.As they have more stocks they will notify in order of registration to those that we sign up on Abbott's lists.

A_A's profile photo
A_A
03/22/2015 7:42 p.m.

If it serves as comfort, more or less, in my case it has taken about three long months to communicate it.

A_A's profile photo
A_A
03/22/2015 7:45 p.m.

a_a said:
hello, rafach
rafach said:
because to me on the 18th day they told me that they still do not know when they will have.When have they told you that?

He had approximately before Christmas with the subject.I gave them my email and last week they wrote to me as you can see above.I suppose it must work for "lots" or seniority.As they have more stocks they will notify the order of registration to those that we sign up on the lists of Abbott.

ok thanks. We will continue waiting

rafach's profile photo
rafach
03/22/2015 8:25 p.m.

Regarding the failures because being a new device is normal for problems arising.I guess they will be polishing.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
03/22/2015 8:27 p.m.

Hello to to@s,
Just this morning I have sent me the email to proceed with the purchase of the kit.The delivery period is 3 to 5 days.That said: three long months.

A_A's profile photo
A_A
03/23/2015 1:41 p.m.

I sent it a month or so ago so I still have ...

rafach's profile photo
rafach
03/23/2015 2:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.