Sugar -free product blog

Placer_Sin_Azúcar's profile photo   05/31/2015 5:14 p.m.

Hello everyone.My boyfriend is diabetic and it has occurred to me to create a blog to share with other people the sugar products that we are testing.In this way I believe that we somehow contribute to the fact that they are demanded products and each time they do more.

The blog has a survey for each product so that you can value them, and also an area in case you want to leave some kind of comment on them.We wait for you!

Placer_Sin_Azúcar's profile photo
Placer_Sin_Azúcar
05/31/2015 5:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What is the direction of the blog ??

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
06/01/2015 12:56 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Well, I suppose it will be:
Link

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/02/2015 1:15 p.m.

Well, and since we are, I have taken a product that you have on the blog and I ask you a question.
Nestle chocolate without sugar, looking for the nutritional information of the sugar -free tablet we have the following every 100 g:

Energy value in KJ - 474.0 kcal
Carbohydrates - 54.5 g
Sugars - 10.6 g

And comparing with another with sugar from the same brand:

Energy value in KJ - 542.0 kcal
Carbohydrates - 58.6 g
Sugars - 57.5 g

And my question is, as I understand what matters really are carbohydrates, which is what the glucose rises.So in this concrete chocolate brand, would sugar upload the same or am I wrong?At least it fattens a little less.:)

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/02/2015 1:25 p.m.

I believe that the same would rise but more slowly, because of that amount of carbohydrates it has a lower percentage of sugars (q are the ones that are absorbed faster).The only advantage that I see is that.We avoid the peaks.Although you have already said only the HC (not m acue rdo where I read it)

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
06/02/2015 2:17 p.m.

I have searched a little and it seems that it is as you say, climbing will rise to you, but the sugars are simple carbohydrates, and the rest complexes.The simple rise faster and are supposed to be more harmful.But if I eat the tablet, it will rise to me the same in both cases.If someone can give us some light ..

PS: In the event that this type of advertising in the food that diabetic people takes thinking that this does not raise sugar seems to me because it does not have.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/02/2015 2:22 p.m.

It is the first thing my educator told me, forget about diabetic products, some even have more carbohydrates than normal to compensate for the flavor with that lack of sugars, other HC get them such as fructose)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/02/2015 3:34 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Without a doubt, with this type of products you also have to be careful.Thanks for the tips!

Placer_Sin_Azúcar
06/02/2015 8:49 p.m.

Although it sounds like offtopic, I have Nestle totally discarded.

--- Conftopic confirmed ---

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/02/2015 11:02 p.m.

Although not as specific products without sugar, already first eliminar Nestle, Virginias and Santiveri products.

Gullon does not seem a bad option, they are from Aguilar de Campoo (Palencia), of great tradition in terms of cookies, they have there themselves (the cereals), they are from Castilla-Leon and in addition to good people they are grateful to the wholeworld

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/02/2015 11:35 p.m.

Hello, how are you, black chocolates, richer in cocoa usually have less HC.I buy those of the Cavalier brand, they are Belgian chocolates with Stevia, that is a bit more expensive.

Nutritional information and energy value (per 100 g)
Energy value 432 kcal / 1808kj
Carbohydrates 18.7 g
Of which sugars 3.2 g

Javiologo's profile photo
Javiologo
11/22/2015 2:13 p.m.

I do use chocolates without sugar ea for giving me a whim and rarely.
The sugar really goes up differently, but you have to tell it as a ration just like everything.But you have to watch!The fats they carry can play bad passes and keep that "climb" for longer.

Gullon for my perfect part.Virginia and Nestle Discarded and Diabalance I have tried some desserts and I stay alone with flanes.The rest keeps the climb a long time

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/22/2015 2:43 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@javiologo that you put I don't know him, but I like figures.Where can you meet it ??

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/22/2015 2:47 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

We don't know that chocolate either, but we will look for it to try it.Gullón has more and more products, so it is a joy that you tell us are not very bad ... little by little you have to learn more and more!

Placer_Sin_Azúcar
11/22/2015 3:15 p.m.

@Gemater @pleasure_sin_azúcar I buy it in a store called Diabec in Madrid (TB have a website www.diabeca.com)

Javiologo's profile photo
Javiologo
11/22/2015 10:39 p.m.

To me is that the sweet does not see ,,, to eat something to me has to be something special and since it is ,,, that is sugar, nothing of sweeteners, the sweetened things know weird, like metal ,,, if I feel like drinking something sweet I take it with normal sugar ,,, total since you give yourself a whim that is with something really, and if then it is time to walk to lower it then you walk or put on some insulin units of the rapidThose who have it ,, in my case when I have mixed I have

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/24/2015 7:01 p.m.

Be very careful with fructose, in the end it has important side effects and is one of the main causes of fatty liver and metabolic alterations.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/24/2015 7:39 p.m.

ele said:
very care with fructose, in the end it has important side effects and is one of the main causes of fatty liver and metabolic alterations.
If in the end or fruit we can eat, although I understand that you talk about fructose that is sold in boat ,,,, I take the oomega 3 milk 3 without any edulcorants, I have the great luckthat I like milk alone, apart from all sweeteners are bad, even Stevia say it is a cancer or so I read

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/24/2015 8:10 p.m.

If @xavi79 is the added fructose that produces an increase in insulin resistance.
I am from the opinion that if I feel like an excess, for example nougat, I am not going to eat half a kilo, I prefer to take less than normal and put insulin, if I have a lot of capricbo

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/24/2015 10:01 p.m.

ele said:
if @xavi79 is the added fructose that produces an increase in insulin resistance.
I am from the opinion that if I feel like an excess, for example nougat, I am not going to eat half a kilo, I prefer to take less than normal and put insulin, if I have a lotTo the sweeteners for a whim, if I like a dust that is with sugar ,,, are better and if I have to walk to lower my sugar I do it, but at least it is a whim that I know that I will enjoy it, thewho has sweeteners know weird ... are fine for some candy or gum but for nothing more

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/25/2015 2:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.