Honeymoon

yonm's profile photo   03/24/2015 11:42 p.m.

Hi there
As I said I started with my diabetes in June 2014, the truth is that so far I have faced it more or less well with good controls since I shed two units of Lantus and more or more or less about 3/4 novorapid for food.But it is clear that it is for the honeymoon period that I am going through, and I have seen that there is more or less last a year so I have little of this period and with him I suppose the good controls.
I would like to know if it is an abrupt change that is experienced since the truth gives me a little respect to face the change and if I will know how to take the change well because for what I see I will have to put much more insulin than now.

all the best

yonm's profile photo
yonm
03/24/2015 11:42 p.m.

DM1 junio 2014
lantus 8 unidades

It is not usually an abrupt change, you will see how little by little your glycemias are increasing and you need more insulin., of the rations of hydrates that you ingest per day, of your insulin sensitivity ... If you see that in three days a pre or postingesta control is high, the corresponding insulin dose must be increased, no modifications are made by a pairof high controls because they can be randomized and not because you need more doses.All the best!

beti's profile photo
beti
03/26/2015 11:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.