Pump patches that take off

aranzazuleg's profile photo   06/02/2015 11:32 a.m.

Well, buy a kind of elastic bandage in the pharmacy, to see if I explain myself, it is a roll and is used to put for example a gauze and instead of putting the tape shows this bandage that carries as holes.
I'm going to look for a photo ......

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/24/2015 11:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not tried it yet, but with that I will avoid touching it when it takes it in the leg.

The bad is the color and that is not waterproof.

Then buy an adjustable wristband with velcro, that tb I have to put it into practice.

But come on, I am delaying as much as possible to go to the pool, hehehe ... I don't know if I will go with him, either he finds out much ...

You could have already made diabetic later .... with what the poor likes the water ... I don't want to go around because I get bad .....

In case someone is interested, I have seen fabric mesMeasure, it will always be more discreet than the white of the park.

aranzazuleg
06/24/2015 11:59 a.m.

If you have not tried the Skin Tac, I think you should do it, there are a lot of people who recommend it and the use is very simple, I put here a video of the YouTube (in groin) that explains how to use it, you can get a good idea.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/24/2015 12:20 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

And not the skin irritate you?After all, it's a baby ...

aranzazuleg
06/24/2015 12:22 p.m.

Perhaps you should try a bit of the product in a part of the body that is not sensitive to see if it reacts, and based on that.

Here is a link with other options:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/24/2015 1:16 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

For me, the question is that it is for a baby and that it sticks too much, more.I always recommend it but when they are young children or babies I never think.
The Dexcom sensor endures me 23 to 25 days and because I take it but I would endure more.At 12 or 13 days I reuse the wipe (which I have previously put in its container and I have prevented very well with Fixo) to secure the edges that have taken off a little.
In summer every day pool and beach and there he endures like a champion, and all year intense sports day if and also most of the time, ha ha ha, included in summer and I am one of those who really turn.
That if you have alcohol to remove and clean your fingers but you will be stuck to everything.
Please if you use it, comment on the result.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/25/2015 12:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I do not dare to use these glue, use the tegaderm, which is the impermeable dressing, and to see something does, but it produces sarptull, and that is that your skin is very fine, very delicate, so I look for something that does not stick in yourskin directly.

If it were for me that I would have solved the problem.

This weekend we are going to the pool, we will try the film ...

aranzazuleg
06/25/2015 11:23 a.m.

I already have results ....

We put the waterproof and transparent patch, it is not the tegaderm, but very similar, and then the film, we took a good piece and double in 3, to make a kind of bandage.

The good thing about the film is that I hit the skin easily without using booths or anything, and then I put the grid bandage that shows you and the second time a wristband with a tight velcro for your leg (thigh).

The best result was the film with the doll, because this is somewhat waterproof in addition to meat color.
The other absorbed a lot of water and left the film too wet.

The truth is that I am happy with the result, it is easy to put, cheaper impossible.

That if the waterproof patch took it?But only with that I could not have been soak.And with this TB we will prevent the sand from the beach between at least to take it outdoors.

That children meet a lot in the sand :-)

aranzazuleg
06/29/2015 11:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.