vegetable juices

fsaussure's profile photo   06/03/2015 9:23 p.m.

hello everyone

Internet stir to know about the issue of juices and always talk about the harmful fruit juices

But I want to know if vegetable juices are also harmful

If there are vegetables of which juices can be made without risks

thank you

fsaussure's profile photo
fsaussure
06/03/2015 9:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Fsaussure.Let's see is not that juices are bad.The industrialists carry many addicts and the natives (those that you can do or the added sugars you have to monitor what is inside the juice (rather you introduce it into a glass)
In a glass there can be many pieces of fruit.So k imagine if you put 1 orange (approx about 20g of sugar per piece) you put 1 banana (about 15 per piece) and an apple (about 15g more) imagine what you are putting in (as sugar in the body (byThat is what they do not abuse)
As soon as the vegetables do you use carrots, for example, it is the same if you will use orange kiwi, peach .... Bearing that to get a good juice you will need enough carrots.On the other hand, if you use green leaves there you have more free way, you have to continue considering that you will need many leaves to get a juice.
I hope that whatever you will consult!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/04/2015 7:43 a.m.

If you were perfect, you were very clear, but suppose that every morning a glass of juice using basically half beet, half carrot and the rest of green leaves such as spinach or fennel, can you have a lot of sugar something like this?

fsaussure's profile photo
fsaussure
06/04/2015 11:57 p.m.

Beet and carrot have enough hydrates. You'll have to look at how much that juice uploads to you ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/05/2015 10:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Here you can consult several tables of hydrates and glymatical indices.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/06/2015 1:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I took 5 months a green juice on an empty stomach with excellent results (since January 2015).In the juice extractor some leaves of Roman lettuce, curly, cabbage, chard, some sheets of watercress, a small piece of sweet chili, a Granny -type apple.A cup of juice approx.The apple is important so that the herbs do not fall heavy.The first benefit I noticed was that I didn't have so many eager to eat sweet things.Then I noticed many additional benefits.
I added the green juice to what I already did (swimming almost every day and metformin).The high pressure was lowered to less than 120/80 and the sugar never reached 140 postrandial, although on an empty stomach, in the mornings Siempre was between 100 and 120.
For reasons that do not come to the case, I stopped doing it for a month, the exercise or the green juice, and the pressure and sugar rose again.

I already did both.Sometimes I also take juices from other vegetables: carrot, beet, celery, cucumber, etc.Everything that eats raw can be taken in juice in the extractor.Other benefits that I have noticed is better state of nails and skin.Better encouragement.Less swollen the legs of the legs.Best oral breath.

I bought a new extractor that is less work than the previous one.The leaves must be washed well (I wash them and immerse them in lemon juice).
Each person is different.You can try the blood glucose about 20 MINS.After taking the juice.I get very little, much less than a meal.
The juice is taken and then normal breakfast.You can test.
Good luck.

zumo123's profile photo
zumo123
06/16/2015 6:10 a.m.

Basically it raises you through the apple

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/17/2015 1:07 p.m.

Hi Anna, yes, the apple has a glycemic index and a higher glycemic load than green leaves, but it is necessary because green leaves can be a bit strong for digestion.What I meant with what was up was not as a problem.

For me, green juices have been a great solution because I, despite knowing that I had diabetes I could not stop eating cakes, sweets and salty, flours, breads, sugars.I read many things about diabetes - in the allopathic approach (pills and insulin) and in the natural (food, exercise and medicinal herbs).There is a lot of contradictory information outside.But everyone seems to agree that vegetables are good.I also read about a current that promotes dense feeding in nutrients and decided to follow that wave.

The particular green juice greatly reduced the eagerness to eat and especially to eat sugars and flours.Taking one or two cups a day of green juice was reflected in the glucometer and blood pressure, in addition to other more subjective benefits, but for me more important, such as the decrease in fatigue, and a better mood.

zumo123's profile photo
zumo123
06/17/2015 11:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.