Insulin pump?

afrifeernandz's profile photo   02/07/2016 9 p.m.

Well, it turns out that I am reading a lot about the insulin bomb but I have several doubts ... I suppose that is proposed to you (as I have not been going for a while) and well, the putting it depends on whether you carry good control ..No?When I go I have thought about commenting it, but I don't know if it will be better or not.I don't like needles until I suffA long time ago, and I wanted to ask those who have that if you find it a lotSure .. I repeat, don't kill me for knowing so little, I'm young ^ :) ^: s))

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
02/07/2016 9 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am a firm pump sensor.Diabetico 29 years, think about it 5 years, 8 months now with her, repentant not having put her before.You don't notice that you carry it.You wear a plastic catheter not a needle.Do not find out that you carry it.
Care?I don't know

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/07/2016 11:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It is easy to handle, it is very different from the bolis, because only fast insulin, play with the basal and the Bolus, you have to explain your endocrine, and the first guidelines have to give them.

The bomb is wearing it 24 hours, to shower you have to unplug it but no more than 15 minutes.

Wearing a bomb or is not very personal, I am not in favor, I feel freer without her, my son carries it and I see more complications, but I already tell you it is a matter of taste and TB according to the life you lead.

Your doctor will recommend it or not, is it very personal, to improve control?Well, neither does it have to improve anything or complicate it anymore.It is an alternative treatment, I tell you one thing, you can try it and if it does not convince you to return to the bowling, it is not something irreversible.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/08/2016 10:59 a.m.

Good morning,

I am currently 33 years old, I've been from 5 as a diabetic, tomorrow 09/02 I have an appointment with the endocrine, this appointment for me is something special, I warn that in the approximate visit (the day 09/02) I wanted to register to request meAn insulin bomb and the truth, I am at a crossroads, in my head there are more doubts and questions than something else, but on the other I know people with it and are very happy such as day to day from the day one gets up untilright?Can you combine well with sport (in my case cycling)?

Can anyone give me a hand?

Teknon's profile photo
Teknon
02/08/2016 12:36 p.m.

Sports will answer it better Jconegar, since my son does not play sport right now, and I do not carry a bomb.

But the day by day is the same as the bolis, I don't know, you have to look at your finger, put the insulin .... I don't know very well you mean.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/09/2016 9:26 a.m.

Hi Teknon !!!
OF COURSE!!!!
Of course you can combine with both road and mountain cycling.
When you have time look at my blog and look for cycling training or tests.
I tell you more this year I am going to Monegros MTB DESIESTTO HUESCA and a non stop on 12 -hour road bike.
Of course you can.
Link
Find them, there will be 181 km road training, training in MTB of 10 hours in the middle of summer, Talajara Super Bike Marathon and everything is much easier with the pump.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/09/2016 10:08 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar, I'm from the Monegros :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/09/2016 10:17 a.m.

@anaisabel Aleeee Well I go !!!!!I am very excited about this test, I am not going to deceive you but I did not know that in Huesca there was a desert and less than in a desert there were mountain peaks, hahaha.
Hopefully it is hot before rain, but you have to be prepared for everything.
How is the test?The long one, what do people comment?Let's see the pro but the humble hahaha.
Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/09/2016 10:22 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

It is the desert of Europe.The test in which you are going to participate is very important for cyclists, but I don't know more.I and sport are not friends.Luck!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/09/2016 12:45 p.m.

Thank you, @jconegar, a very cool blog, to see how I am combined with the sport, this year I had proposed to go to Talajara, we'll see.

What is left of the month and beginning of March, they will call me Del Marañon to start the process, there they have told me that all the doubts, problems etc .. they solve them but I have the uncertainty, I give an example, as I understand the bombHe gets asleep, I am afraid that at some point the blow or the catheter comes out

Thank you.

Teknon's profile photo
Teknon
02/10/2016 10:25 a.m.

CLEAR DO IT !!!!!Look at the comments I have about her.If you do the long one you do not do like me, that gave me to follow the forts and then pay it hahaha and that late 8 hours for the consequences of going fast at the beginning.It is nothing technical.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/10/2016 10:33 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

That goes not even that was one of my main fears, I always carry it with the click.I send you a private in case you need something.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/10/2016 10:34 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Helloaa Afri !!!Look at me, they put it yesterday, I still have a rookie but X is going great ... there are people who have bad controls.They have put it because I have the pregnancy scheduled and so that I do not give me high peaks as sometimes they give me to avoid them.Comment that you love her and that you are interested in taking care of yourself and you will see how you get it

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/10/2016 11:21 a.m.

@Mariamarquez You already have it on !!I thought not yet, you'll see how it would help you a lot.
@afrifeernandz I am another regretful defender of not having a bomb before.Complications not exactly, it is rather as the compis other ways of doing the things that can help you.Before putting it as a question and that they tell you everything about bolus, use and others;And above all insist and keep the interest if you really want it, because sometimes it is the endocrine, it costs to be given it to you, but to tire them that in the end if you want it you will have it;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/10/2016 2:03 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

If Gema put it to me yesterday and fuck me in 101 ... Q joy when the state or in 200 or in hypoglycemia ... and with the freestyle sensor I got the perfect night graphic.So for now 10!

mariamarquez
02/10/2016 2:19 p.m.

@Mariamarquez congratulations on the pump.You will see how you will improve control with her from now on :-)

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/10/2016 10:16 p.m.

Yes I also want it for pregnancy !!!And xfin l achieved I had all day at 100,120 is perfect

mariamarquez
02/10/2016 10:17 p.m.

@Mariamarquez congratulations !!:)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/10/2016 10:23 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Inday thanks !!!I hope that I am great ... and so on the bowling.I recommend the pump.

mariamarquez
02/10/2016 10:27 p.m.

Hello!!!Thank you for responding and everything, @jconegar, can you keep the pump on?For example, an afternoon of gym, brings problems or some comfort or can you carry it perfectly?

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
02/11/2016 9:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.