{'en': 'Blood with free freestyle', 'es': 'Sangre con Freestyle Libre'} Image

Blood with free freestyle

Jesule83's profile photo   04/07/2015 11:19 p.m.

Hello good,

I just put my first free freestyle patch and I see that when putting it he has made some blood.

Has someone else happened to this when the patch is placed?

I have cleaned the blood and no longer comes out but I do not know if it is normal or not that this happened.

I await your answers while I protect the patch with a dressing, :-)

Greetings.

Jesule83's profile photo
Jesule83
04/07/2015 11:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At the time of putting it on I saw nothing but when I took it away if there was dried blood under the sensor

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/08/2015 8:38 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

To me with the Dexcom has ever happened to me, I suppose that it happens when you click some vein, such as when you inject the insulin, which sometimes does not come out and sometimes a drop of blood.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/08/2015 9:07 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Do not worry, sometimes it happens because you run with a venilla as Fer says.If you stop working, call Abbott to send you a replacement.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
04/08/2015 12:52 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Thank you all for the answers, I stay much quieter.

As for the operation of the free (at least with this first patch), perfect.Values ​​almost equal to capillary glycemia so that at the moment very happy.Hopefully it will last.

Jesule83's profile photo
Jesule83
04/09/2015 12:17 a.m.

It has happened to me with a couple of sensors, put it on and leave a thread of blood through the central part, but then it has not affected the sensor, it has worked normally

beti's profile photo
beti
04/09/2015 12:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.